\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

for those that have HID headlights or fogs, how much does it usually run to get them installed? or are you guys doing it yourselves? 

for those that have HID headlights or fogs, how much does it usually run to get them installed? or are you guys doing it yourselves? 

I did a small build over winter. Before the tear down:
2qxcpid.jpg

Currently

2dre8b8.jpg

i guess my post went on the old thread. fail 
well heres how the wrx is sitting right now, just got bc coilovers and everyone is giving me crap for not going lower. lol 

wheels are next 
smile.gif

well heres how the wrx is sitting right now, just got bc coilovers and everyone is giving me crap for not going lower. lol 

wheels are next 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

wheels are next 
smile.gif

go lower

wheels are next 
smile.gif

go lower

Originally Posted by Sneaky

wheels are next 
smile.gif

go lower

lol yea probably will end up doing it 
ohwell.gif

wheels are next 
smile.gif

go lower

lol yea probably will end up doing it 
ohwell.gif

wheels are next 
smile.gif

go lower

get new wheels or atleast some lower profile tires 
eek.gif

wheels are next 
smile.gif

go lower

get new wheels or atleast some lower profile tires 
eek.gif

That WRX is nice 
pimp.gif

One of my favorite cars. I actually think the stock rims are pretty cool, they're classic Subaru
ohwell.gif

That WRX is nice 
pimp.gif

One of my favorite cars. I actually think the stock rims are pretty cool, they're classic Subaru
ohwell.gif

You're welcome. Absolutely sick car... I always wanted a blue first gen (bug eye) WRX and now I want a white new WRX. Satin white pearl 2011 WRX w/ gunmetal rims and blue HIDs, lowered with a full stereo system and tint, Perrin stealth exhaust
sick.gif
sick.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

I'm interested in getting one for my first car (in a couple years
laugh.gif
). My biggest question is: how is the mileage on it, with the AWD and turbo?

You're welcome. Absolutely sick car... I always wanted a blue first gen (bug eye) WRX and now I want a white new WRX. Satin white pearl 2011 WRX w/ gunmetal rims and blue HIDs, lowered with a full stereo system and tint, Perrin stealth exhaust
sick.gif
sick.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

sick.gif
sick.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

yea man the car is awesome. Fun to drive. I have a stage 2 set up with a cobb ap tune.
im getting around 19 mpg right now not to great for a 4 banger. lol

the new 2011 ones are just tooo sick. i want to trade mine in and get one but i wouldnt be able to afford it right now 
tired.gif

maybe after college 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom