\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

NJ you get ticketed for not having a front plate mounted. I got issued a ticket for having it in the windshield. Think it was like $50? Don't remember the exact

Them Lamborghini style rims look really good on those cars. Don't think I've ever seen that done in the states.

gallardo wheels, there's like a thousand Volkswagen and Audis that have them.

I just ordered black grills and a set of red air scoops

Heres what it should look like

Like this look, I like a little splash of red here and there on black cars, will stay posted for pics

G37 guys go a sort-of similar route with "long tube" intakes, shows especially well with a/m mesh front grille. Catch is, intakes don't do much on these cars as far as performance, so basically shelling out $500 for some shiny noise-makers, but will probably do it anyway in the Spring

Never seen them before used on regular cars. Maybe it's just where i'm from. Looks pretty good.

yeah, it's pretty popular in that scene along with Bentley wheels. personally I wouldn't spend that much on "stock" wheels.

Front plates....Smh if you don't have them do you just get a fix it ticket?

Yeah always been like that here, I got metal pressed plates now with the raised letters it's nice.
If you keep getting tickets you will have to go to court. Over here you can't even space the letters the way you want otherwise you get a ticket and your private plate can be taken off you if you get a lot of tickets.
Wanted to space mine but not worth the hassle from police.

took my front plates off for 2016 so ugly if i get a ticket whatever ill take the L and put em back on

gonna keep em off til then tho -knocks on wood-

forza is butt i hate how the cars handle in that game :x everything wants to spin out everytime i touch the throttle :lol:

Last edited:
forza is butt i hate how the cars handle in that game :x everything wants to spin out everytime i touch the throttle :lol:

You just can't go WOT :lol:.. You gotta be gentle...

Unless you talking about La Mon's and prototypes... In that case, I could never get a handle on those :lol:...

Back
Top Bottom