\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

dk if to buy wheels for the M or a used 07-08ish 4 wheeler /// used lowrider for the a couple stacks (easy to find in miami) ...what would you do car thread ? 

low low with switches alrdy or it has to be a g body with good 100 spokes and tires alrdy (13.x7) in great condition for me to drop 3-4 and not have juice 

Wheels fam what you gonna do in a 4wheeler
live in miami ....if youre hood you pop wheelies throughout the city in front of cops....regular working dudes like me take it west to the woods and ride out with a female and 
pimp.gif
 then get that box on the 4 wheeler etc....dont even care about speed ill just find a good 2x4 which are never turtles

Last edited:
Last edited:
i know man ....i dont need ac or none of that nice crap just give me a g body with a clean paintjob 13x7's and click....ill still drive my m3 95% of the time but sometimes a man just wants to jump in a low low and smoke/hit switches around the hood or south beach 
laugh.gif

Thanks guys. Going to keep the rims as is. Stock 22".

Illicit: depends on what you have now and what you might get. I'd go wheels although can't blame you for wanting the 4 wheeler with that reasoning!

i know man ....i dont need ac or none of that nice crap just give me a g body with a clean paintjob 13x7's and click....ill still drive my m3 95% of the time but sometimes a man just wants to jump in a low low and smoke/hit switches around the hood or south beach :lol:
Probably no surprise considering my avi, but go with the lowrider. I still miss and regret selling mine

Ever had a low low? There's definitely no better feeling then rolling through downtown on a busy Friday summer night, on 3, or even 2, wheels, with everyone's jaws on the floor :smokin

Last edited:
Is it ironic that I don't like the spoiler on that M4? I had a taller one on my 99 civic in black lmfao.

Bought the car like that if I may add

The rest of that M4 though... Wow. Beautiful

Last edited:
Probably no surprise considering my avi, but go with the lowrider. I still miss and regret selling mine

Ever had a low low? There's definitely no better feeling then rolling through downtown on a busy Friday summer night, on 3, or even 2, wheels, with everyone's jaws on the floor :smokin

:pimp:

One day I'll have my Lowrider and it will be a Cadillac. I want a 78 or a 79 Deville, what year is the one in the pic? I think yours is around the year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom