\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

eek.gif
panteras? Dream car right there
What year?
one of them was a 73 with like 15k miles on it. I don't recall what year the other one was. 
oh yea, it definitely works out well for us. Whenever you can score a 997.2 GT3 for under $100k theres money to be made.

Or maybe you aren't smoking enough :nerd: :tongue: :lol: . I'm up in B.C., Canada, there's a reason people know BC bud :smokin
But everyone knows where the best is. Almost makes these stupid Cali laws bearable. :lol:
But anyways to stay on topic whats a good dollar/performance tire?
Need some tires and im finding nitto 555 for about 150-200 each
But i dont really wanna to spend that much because i like to do burnouts and get sideways everytime im in it. But i feel like the nittos will help me launch better than some of the others any thoughts?

if anything it's a tight squeeze but changing spark plugs is very easy
I know but I've heard so many bad experiences that it scared me away :lol: even my dad doesn't wanna mess with it
If its the ones I'm thinking about I've heard they can be a huge pain in the *** because of the way the spark plug was designed part of it gets stuck in the heads. You're better off taking it to something that has experience with them. 
This. I'm getting them changed on Monday

The M4 is a better looking car though....by a lot
laugh.gif
especially the side mirrors on the M
sick.gif

I'm gonna rent an M4 soon and go race it around the canyon, see how it compares since I've already rented an SS, which was awesome.

btw the front visibility on the SS is really poor, not sure if that's the same with the M, maybe some M owners want to chime in...
rented a camaro SS for the weekend one time.  The visibility on the side windows 
sick.gif
  Why even have those windows there?  

Seats were uncomfortable and interior felt cheap and like crap.  Told myself I would never buy a Camaro.  

Those wheels stock? What's a gts?
M4 GTS the "most agile, radical, and powerful M4 ever." It's got 493 horsepower, a slick new water injection system, a three-way adjustable coilover suspension, and a weight reduction of roughly 200 pounds compared to a stock M4. Only 700 will be built, with 300 allocated for the United States.

The GTS will lap the Nurburgring track in 7:28 minutes, making it the quickest Bimmer around the "Green Hell" as of 2015. That figure makes the M4 GTS as fast as the Porsche Carrera GT, McLaren MP4-12C  , and Ferrari 458 Italia, and it’s quicker than supercars like the Koenigsegg CCX and the Porsche 911 GT2.

Those wheels stock? What's a gts?
M4 GTS the "most agile, radical, and powerful M4 ever." It's got 493 horsepower, a slick new water injection system, a three-way adjustable coilover suspension, and a weight reduction of roughly 200 pounds compared to a stock M4. Only 700 will be built, with 300 allocated for the United States.

The GTS will lap the Nurburgring track in 7:28 minutes, making it the quickest Bimmer around the "Green Hell" as of 2015. That figure makes the M4 GTS as fast as the Porsche Carrera GT, McLaren MP4-12C  , and Ferrari 458 Italia, and it’s quicker than supercars like the Koenigsegg CCX and the Porsche 911 GT2.
That's pretty cool :pimp:

Just bought some motul oil for my car. Cost pretty much double from other oils smh, but I'm just going to stick with what works :nerd:

Someone came by my work today who used to own a Porsche dealer for 30 years so he's got the inside connections, he has a brand new GT3 R on order. Showed me pictures, he will be getting it mid summer. Incredible car. Can't imagine what it will sell for.

This car, but his will be painted a bit different, all white with a red stripe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom