\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

My Jeep.. nothing crazy..
319340_787549941704_26308816_38158331_183796734_n.jpg
That's pretty dope. I love blacked-out automobiles. I know it's overdone, but your Jeep would look sick in matte black finish. My buddy wrapped his E90 in matte vinyl and it's crazy...

^Nice! I actually remember reading about that a few months ago. It was something along the lines of him spraying it in black, peeling it off within minutes and then spraying it in white. I think the original color of his was Ibis White. If I had time to experiment like that, I'd be game to spray mine...

^Nice! I actually remember reading about that a few months ago. It was something along the lines of him spraying it in black, peeling it off within minutes and then spraying it in white. I think the original color of his was Ibis White. If I had time to experiment like that, I'd be game to spray mine...

Originally Posted by scshift

^ did you upgrade the rims on the Corvette yet?

And yeah, it's mainly older people I see driving them.

Nah its still stock...I haven't done anything but kept it clean with plenty of new cds.

Nah its still stock...I haven't done anything but kept it clean with plenty of new cds.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

My e39. Seen a few in here in the last couple pages. Figured I drop in.

dwvpk0.jpg

13zu2v8.jpg

15gqo01.jpg

9streq.jpg

Hey man, I was wondering, how's the reliability on those? I'm seriously thinking about getting into a 2003 530i once my lease is up in April.

dwvpk0.jpg

13zu2v8.jpg

15gqo01.jpg

9streq.jpg

Hey man, I was wondering, how's the reliability on those? I'm seriously thinking about getting into a 2003 530i once my lease is up in April.

All white everything. My X5 next to my Dad's new 2012 Panamera S. Good job Porsche, came into the sedan game and just killed it.
34xrx2q.jpg

All white everything. My X5 next to my Dad's new 2012 Panamera S. Good job Porsche, came into the sedan game and just killed it.
34xrx2q.jpg

Originally Posted by awon23

dwvpk0.jpg

13zu2v8.jpg

15gqo01.jpg

9streq.jpg

Pretty low, cooling systems are bound to fail. Make sure u find one that has the hoses, radiator, VANOS, etc, replaced or find yourself at the stealership alot
30t6p3b.gif
I miss my baby though. Nice halos up there, they mày not seem that bright to you but they do look good to other drivers during daylight
pimp.gif
I'm tryna sell my two pairs from my e39.

Originally Posted by awon23

dwvpk0.jpg

13zu2v8.jpg

15gqo01.jpg

9streq.jpg

Pretty low, cooling systems are bound to fail. Make sure u find one that has the hoses, radiator, VANOS, etc, replaced or find yourself at the stealership alot
30t6p3b.gif
I miss my baby though. Nice halos up there, they mày not seem that bright to you but they do look good to other drivers during daylight
pimp.gif
I'm tryna sell my two pairs from my e39.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Nah its still stock...I haven't done nothing but kept it clean with plenty of new cds

yea dont do nothing to it.

i need to put some pic in here.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Nah its still stock...I haven't done nothing but kept it clean with plenty of new cds

yea dont do nothing to it.

i need to put some pic in here.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

dope but white Cayenne > X5

Originally Posted by djuzi05

dope but white Cayenne > X5

Back
Top Bottom