\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

3rd gen performance is trash. Looks wise it aisn't beautiful but it ain't terrible either

Looks good with bbs mesh wheels too

The z28 still looks like crap :lol: I always see an old man driving one by my neighborhood
Reminds me of a big ol catfish

Last edited:

Just gave it a quick wash. Still needs to be detailed. Gonna install a sub and new catback tomorrow if I have enough time.

Just gave it a quick wash. Still needs to be detailed. Gonna install a sub and new catback tomorrow if I have enough time.
the "new" camaros are BY far the ugliest camaros ever.....i DO NOT UNDERSTAND how people like this thing. especially those yellow ones , i dont see it at all , i see why people live and die by the challenger but these things ...puke.

the "new" camaros are BY far the ugliest camaros ever.....i DO NOT UNDERSTAND how people like this thing. especially those yellow ones , i dont see it at all , i see why people live and die by the challenger but these things ...puke.
Bro the new gen is 1000000000x better then those ugly *** IROCs 
laugh.gif

Finally pulled the trigger on it? 2011 2ss 6 speed? :nerd:
Sorry bro but this:

and this:

Are both TRASH.
Im not even gonna entertain that thats your opinion and everyone has one. I personally like all gen camaros except the late model 70s and early pre 98 f bodys same apply for firebird except the smokey and the bandit 8)

:wink:

exhaust clip when you do :pimp:
It has a catback aleady but I feel it's too loud. I'm going to add long tubes and I need something that's a little milder.

Every has they're opinion. I don't see how anyone can drive a yellow car tho. Always with the hood or ghetto references. I'm not either and just so happen to like a big american V8.

dirty dirty Yeah I've had it for a little over a month. Started driving it about a week ago when the weather warmed up. It's a 6 speed but I didn't go with the man pedal. I'm sure I'll regret it later but the manual mode works better than expected.

Last edited:
It has a catback aleady but I feel it's too loud. I'm going to add long tubes and I need something that's a little milder.
Every has they're opinion. I don't see how anyone can drive a yellow car tho. Always with the hood or ghetto references. I'm not either and just so happen to like a big american V8.

dirty dirty Yeah I've had it for a little over a month. Started driving it about a week ago when the weather warmed up. It's a 6 speed but I didn't go with the man pedal. I'm sure I'll regret it later but the manual mode works better than expected.
Gotta love NT. Every car either has to the best ever, or the worst ever. Nothing in between :lol: .

Car looks clean bro :smokin

Back
Top Bottom