\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

and its already on ccws
smokin.gif

why the switch though? i know supras are more powerful but an nsx is more rare at least from what i see here
Car is a rare original 6-speed hardtop white twin turbo converted to single turbo making 550HP.   Been looking for about 5 years for a car with these specs.  I've actually got 2 NSX's now (97 and a 94), and am looking for something different.  I'm flying back east to pick it up in 2 weeks and drive it back to the Vegas.

What do you guys think about these wheels? Volk CE28n's. Would be going on the same exact car and color..18's. :nerd:
I wanted to get something gunmetal like, but might get these..yay or nay?

Last edited:
and its already on ccws :smokin

why the switch though? i know supras are more powerful but an nsx is more rare at least from what i see here

Car is a rare original 6-speed hardtop white twin turbo converted to single turbo making 550HP.   Been looking for about 5 years for a car with these specs.  I've actually got 2 NSX's now (97 and a 94), and am looking for something different.  I'm flying back east to pick it up in 2 weeks and drive it back to the Vegas.

well damb didnt know you had 2 :lol: definitely get that supra papi :smokin

Sorry to derail this thread NT car bro's...
Illicit,
  Benzodiazepine withdrawal is best accomplished in an inpatient hospital setting with physicians and nurses needed 24hours a day to get you through the acute withdrawal period during which you are at risk for electrolyte imbalance and possible seizures or cardiac arrhythmias.  This is extremely dangerous to do on your own, as benzodiazepine dependence causes a chemical change to your brain neurotransmitter balance that makes it almost impossible to do without expert medical help with serial monitoring of vital signs and serum electrolytes.  I encourage you to see your primary care physician soon to talk about your options.  I will tell you that I have treated several patients with benzodiazepine withdrawal as a resident physician during my training, and withdrawal from this medication is extremely difficult and relapse is quite common.  It's going to be very tough to do this on your own.  Good luck bro!

Thank you for taking your time to post this

illicit305 illicit305

I was in your city this weekend and the whip game is insane.

I thought I knew cars but I saw stuff this weekend I didn't know existed.
what part where you staying in? Did you already leave?

By the way he's not from here. He's from a city a couple miles northwest called Hialeah.

What do you guys think about these wheels? Volk CE28n's. Would be going on the same exact car and color..18's. :nerd:
I wanted to get something gunmetal like, but might get these..yay or nay?
I was going to get these for my TSX in gold but in the end I decided to stay with my stock wheels. They look good on the BRZ, I say go for it.

A guy I used to work with years ago owned an STI. He got rid of it and for the hell of it went to test drive a lotus Elise. He swore by the handling of the car. Said it was like no other he's driven. Anyone can vouch for that? Just curious
Ive owned an Exige since 2006.  Its one hell of a car.  But personally, I wouldnt have it as my only car.  The car does handle really well, and the driving pleasure is unparalelled.  But you have to fogive a lot of short comings on the car.  Rattling noises all over the place, overall poor build quality of british cars.

Last edited:
Just got caught up on the last 15 pages since I was away on vacation for a week.

First five pages were mostly illicit305 illicit305 ranting, but I'm very happy to see that the last couple pages it seems like he's ready to make some changes. Listen to what metsn13 metsn13 said, you can't quit xanax cold turkey on your own. Get some help, it's great that you're ready to quit!

@Air Spider 777 the Jeep is looking great!

nelson999 nelson999 the wheels look perfect :smokin

MY VERY FIRST CAR WAS A FOX BODY COBRA IN THE EARLY 2000'S. MISS THAT CAR SO MUCH. MAY IT REST IN PEACE :lol:

I'M CURRENTLY LOOKING AT PICKING UP A 2016 SHELBY GT350. DEALERS ARE ASKING FOR $70K+ THOUGH :x . PROB WILL NEED TO SELL MY MACH 1 AND CASH IN SOME STOCKS TO FOOT THE BILL BUT I'M GETTING A BIT BORED WITH THE MACH 1. HATE SPENDING THAT MUCH ON A MUSTANG BUT MUSTANGS ARE THE ONLY CARS I'VE EVER OWNED AND PROB WILL EVER OWN AND MAN IS THAT GT350 A BEAST WHEN I TEST DROVE IT.

MY VERY FIRST CAR WAS A FOX BODY COBRA IN THE EARLY 2000'S. MISS THAT CAR SO MUCH. MAY IT REST IN PEACE :lol:

I'M CURRENTLY LOOKING AT PICKING UP A 2016 SHELBY GT350. DEALERS ARE ASKING FOR $70K+ THOUGH :x . PROB WILL NEED TO SELL MY MACH 1 AND CASH IN SOME STOCKS TO FOOT THE BILL BUT I'M GETTING A BIT BORED WITH THE MACH 1. HATE SPENDING THAT MUCH ON A MUSTANG BUT MUSTANGS ARE THE ONLY CARS I'VE EVER OWNED AND PROB WILL EVER OWN AND MAN IS THAT GT350 A BEAST WHEN I TEST DROVE IT.
Pics of any of the mustangs? :nerd:

We just brought in a 2011 SLS with tons of Renntech parts and a full Akropovic exhaust.  The sound 
sick.gif

Pretty sure i just did some permanent damage to my ears by giving it a little throttle blip in the showroom

DUDE 

:pimp:

YES

Man, i bet that car is so ****** fun to drive.

And you got that thing looking awesome, love the color and the wheels

It is a great car drive. And it also taught me how to drive properly.
But for steer driving, I like the DC2 type R more. I think it's the ultimate street driving machine.

Pics :nerd:

Yeah.
Just rebuilding the engine at the moment. Ran with a supercharger 7 years. The power and torque was great. But too much hassle with the pulleys and belts always giving me ****.
So I'm going back to a slightly tuned NA

You have a great collection fam :pimp:
What else are you hiding from us :nerd:

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry

I stayed on South Beach.

Typing this from the airplane back home.
I figured, it's the tourist destination. Did you step foot on the mainland? It's different from the city of Miami Beach.

We just brought in a 2011 SLS with tons of Renntech parts and a full Akropovic exhaust.  The sound :x

Pretty sure i just did some permanent damage to my ears by giving it a little throttle blip in the showroom
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom