\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Any one know a good Volvo forum. I am trying to mod my 07 s40 and need some tips.
There are a bunch out there...off the top I can only think of swedespeed

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Any one know a good Volvo forum. I am trying to mod my 07 s40 and need some tips.
Thanks.  I need to clear a couple door dings and a scratch and then I am going to mod thing thing out. Unfortunately its not a T5 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Thanks.  I need to clear a couple door dings and a scratch and then I am going to mod thing thing out. Unfortunately its not a T5 
grin.gif

For those in the Maryland area (moco county) that needs pictures of their cars, hit me up..i got yall 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For those in the Maryland area (moco county) that needs pictures of their cars, hit me up..i got yall 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

6175863165_35bc48a364_b.jpg

6176392864_371d89ab4c_b.jpg

Ewww....needs moar low, scrapage and stanced-outness....

Spoiler [+]
%%+$ all that, function > form is so appreciated on that car.....and what's in the back?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

6175863165_35bc48a364_b.jpg

6176392864_371d89ab4c_b.jpg

Ewww....needs moar low, scrapage and stanced-outness....

Spoiler [+]
%%+$ all that, function > form is so appreciated on that car.....and what's in the back?

laugh.gif
Thanks. It's just the wheel boxes that had the stock wheels in them. Soon it'll be intercooler, cams, etc. going for install.

laugh.gif
Thanks. It's just the wheel boxes that had the stock wheels in them. Soon it'll be intercooler, cams, etc. going for install.

Evo looking good!
Me trying to make my rear tuck wheel... didn't happen. My coils are way to stiff. 
laugh.gif

Silvia-Plank1.jpg

Evo looking good!
Me trying to make my rear tuck wheel... didn't happen. My coils are way to stiff. 
laugh.gif

Silvia-Plank1.jpg

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

Most recent pic.

%%%%!$ cell pic though. LOL
i dunno why dodge changed this body style...so much harder edged then whats out now....even da new SRT mehh compared to da older one.

I did a small photoshoot of the current set up.

For those who want moar, its in the spoiler.

30nalv8.jpg

Spoiler [+]
2h4cmqw.jpg

zk2v03.jpg

i36m35.jpg

v58msi.jpg

2w1txxc.jpg

wwg6t3.jpg

343g593.jpg

vcxog5.jpg

14ke2p0.jpg

ok3mmu.jpg