\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The rear end is horrible fam. Get that M4 they tried to sell you
Maybe if it wasn't a fully loaded (carbon ceramics) Austin Yellow w/ silver wheels (in other words the worst spec imaginable)
laugh.gif
I almost added (unless it's Austin Yellow) to the end of my post 
laugh.gif

In the 80's it was the grand national , 90s the SS Impala , 2000 it was the Mercury marauder which I have also .

It's always been about big body American muscle with me ( love 4 doors ) ... The grand national is next on my list , but I think
I may let the Mercury go .
nice cars...Murauder is like a Unicorn out here lol

I was pretty unimpressed with the M4 when I drove it. Mind you this was during torrential downpour so I didn't really have a chance to really push it. I guess the best way to describe it is that it didn't feel "special". I have a ton of seat time in an F10 M5 and E46 M3 and the old M3 was hands down the most enjoyable to drive.

The dealer also had a brand new M6 GC on the showroom floor. They were willing to knock $20k off the sticker. But the payments would be more than my mortgage. Monte Carlo M6 GC tho :wow:

What's so bad about the rear end Nelson? The m2 isn't too bad imo haven't seen one in person yet so I'm not sure if I like it. I do love the m4 though and e92 m3.

Some guy that lives on my street has a marauder. Never seen him drive it

I was pretty unimpressed with the M4 when I drove it. Mind you this was during torrential downpour so I didn't really have a chance to really push it. I guess the best way to describe it is that it didn't feel "special". I have a ton of seat time in an F10 M5 and E46 M3 and the old M3 was hands down the most enjoyable to drive.

The dealer also had a brand new M6 GC on the showroom floor. They were willing to knock $20k off the sticker. But the payments would be more than my mortgage. Monte Carlo M6 GC tho :wow:

Damn......

So how do y'all feel about rep wheels? I just did some research on varrstoen and found out they're just copies of other wheels. I had no idea lol I've never really payed much attention to "tuner" style wheels to really noticed that they're knockoff work wheels and other brands

So how do y'all feel about rep wheels? I just did some research on varrstoen and found out they're just copies of other wheels. I had no idea lol I've never really payed much attention to "tuner" style wheels to really noticed that they're knockoff work wheels and other brands
There are hardcore wheel enthusiast that will say hell no to reps...  Personally, as long as you dont try to pass it on as the real deal, then its fine.  These companies just copy the better ones like Rays, Works, SSR etc.  Now, if you want good quality wheels then go with the original.  

Ive seen a lot of bashing of people with reps lol I could care less about what someone else has on their car though. But yeah I'm definitely gonna save up for some ssr sp4's. If I'm gonna do it I'm gonna do it right.

Ive seen a lot of bashing of people with reps lol I could care less about what someone else has on their car though. But yeah I'm definitely gonna save up for some ssr sp4's. If I'm gonna do it I'm gonna do it right.
I'm rolling on reps

I drifted with reps on my e36 for 2 years with no issues at all

Guess there are better reps than others. Mine are technically reps but hundreds of mustang guys have used them with no problems.

Back
Top Bottom