\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by Topclassbubblah

Winter was mild in NYC so went into spring mode a little early.....

This looks real good.

smokin.gif

Moar offset

This looks real good.

smokin.gif

I was debating on staring spring early with my car too, Even upstate we havent seen more than 2 inches of snow since Xmas lol, Dope car man

This looks real good.

smokin.gif

I was debating on staring spring early with my car too, Even upstate we havent seen more than 2 inches of snow since Xmas lol, Dope car man

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

damn rareair45 killed the game.
those asanti rims came on the car via a lien. they're actually worth over $10,000 but I have the stocks going on it soon.
and yeh, the 750Li was around since 09, then in 2010 I got the 760Li but that's gone too. panamera coming soon. the m5 has been gone a long long time ago
Ben,
Your the one killing the game. Sick rides. Just test drove an R8 yesterday...could be mine in the near future. You have the V8 or V10?

those asanti rims came on the car via a lien. they're actually worth over $10,000 but I have the stocks going on it soon.
and yeh, the 750Li was around since 09, then in 2010 I got the 760Li but that's gone too. panamera coming soon. the m5 has been gone a long long time ago
Ben,
Your the one killing the game. Sick rides. Just test drove an R8 yesterday...could be mine in the near future. You have the V8 or V10?

pimp.gif

I still love these 5th gen Maximas....def still thinking about copping one

pimp.gif

I still love these 5th gen Maximas....def still thinking about copping one

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

Quick question for those with BMW. I am looking at buying a used bmw 6 series that has about 75k to 90k miles on it. Is it worth buying it ? Do bmw have high maintance cost? Would anyone recommed it or any other used bmw ?

I have a 6. I love it. Its nice cuz its like the only bmw you don't see everywhere. Def recommend if you can keep up worth maintenance. How much you trying to spend

Quick question for those with BMW. I am looking at buying a used bmw 6 series that has about 75k to 90k miles on it. Is it worth buying it ? Do bmw have high maintance cost? Would anyone recommed it or any other used bmw ?

I have a 6. I love it. Its nice cuz its like the only bmw you don't see everywhere. Def recommend if you can keep up worth maintenance. How much you trying to spend

Originally Posted by rareair45

Ben,

same one I've had for 3 years..... v8, the v10 came after. the e30 is my favorite m3 period. then the laguna seca blue e46 m3

Ben,

same one I've had for 3 years..... v8, the v10 came after. the e30 is my favorite m3 period. then the laguna seca blue e46 m3

Ben,

damn Rare, didnt know you were ballin like that.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hook it up with some jordans for retail
embarassed.gif

why not?
it's been a long time...

I get my BMW back tomorrow, but this is what my garage is lookin like tonight

GARAGE-2-21-12.jpg
Drophead Rolls...
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

by far my dream luxury whip... that pic of Beckham in his black one sold me... i could car less
devil.gif
bout the sedan... but that Drophead

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

why not?
it's been a long time...

I get my BMW back tomorrow, but this is what my garage is lookin like tonight

GARAGE-2-21-12.jpg
Drophead Rolls...
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

by far my dream luxury whip... that pic of Beckham in his black one sold me... i could car less
devil.gif
bout the sedan... but that Drophead
Meh...would rather have Galaxy Foams....

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

how high are the maintenance cost ? I was thinking of buying a used 2006 6 series 60k miles for $26k, good idea ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

^And I like when most people dont expect a Jeep to hand them their %%$.
smile.gif

The look on your face at the next light is awesome. LOL

I cant seem to beat that for the life of me.
frown.gif

Oh well headers and cam are next.
happy.gif

4U2C: Dude you really #+$+ on that dude's whip for no reason. lol

pimp.gif
I love the SRT Jeep

Originally Posted by 4U2C

Originally Posted by Retro707

my 07 limited WRX

I went from CF trunk with Sti wing to Wingless Mines CF trunk...also changed from Reverse CF scoop to Sti CF scoop.

Love this car...
pimp.gif

From this

To this

http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm264/UNDFT1/?action=view&current=WRX3.jpg
http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm264/UNDFT1/?action=view&current=WRX2.jpg
http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm264/UNDFT1/?action=view&current=WRX.jpg

-UNDFT-

I cant stand those ricers. I love it when you approach my mustang at a stop light and I laugh and smirk at you then the next thing you know your smelling burnt rubber and looking at my rear bumper 1 mile down the road.

and you got the home depot garage sealer lip under your front bumper
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i cant tell if srs.. but i cant stand ignorant muscle car drivers
30t6p3b.gif

first off let us see the mustang your driving.. the 350 - 400 HP wont do anything with all the weight your carrying against the 310 - 330 HP in a STI

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

how high are the maintenance cost ? I was thinking of buying a used 2006 6 series 60k miles for $26k, good idea ?
nerd.gif

I mean I have an extended warranty thats 100k 10 year so I haven't had to pay for make repairs. But these oil changes get expensive. I have a 2005 with 55k miles on it. Thinking about letting it go for a a new whip . I may try and get 26-27 out of it cuz I baby it so much and it has that extended warranty.

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

I thought you said the RR was a friends? 
grin.gif
I was being nice, but it is a friends, but more importantly a client.
hence the "lien" and I have the title in hand now. it's been months G. what friend is letting someone hold a car worth $350k that long? 
grin.gif

I knew you were smarter than that
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom