\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

no point in talking about it if his argument is only straight line performance he might as well get a hell cat :lol:

Yeah, like I get that the RS7 is fast as hell, but where it fails and the M and AMG's don't is stunt factor. That hatchback does not look like a 140k car plain and simple.

Maybe i'm biased because my brother has a heavily modified F13 M6, but I doubt it. He's looking to get out of it now and looked at the RS7 for all of 5 minutes. The E63S though is a top contender.

My 991.1 C2S is way slower than my bros m6, but I still don't look at an RS7 as an upgrade.

Thanks for searching my history..I guess. You really went back 5 years ago? :lol: To prove what? That I once loved the M5? Guess what? I still do.

I got into a major car accident and had to pay medical bills that derailed my M5 purchase. I was and still is a huge fan of the car. I never said it was a horrible car. I just prefer others right now. I’ll save you the hassle of searching and let you know what cars I had:

92 Acura Legend (got into a wreck with this one and damn near died)
2010 maxima while in college
2013 S4 when I graduated
2007 G35 coupe as a project car
2014 335i

Got rid of all of them because I work from home now but I’m gettin something in the next year because wife will be Preggo soon.

Like I said, I’m not a fanboy of just one particular car model. If you guys prefer bimmers that’s your choice and I’m not going to judge you for it.

I have asked what other categories bmw is better than Audi. All I have gotten is a “what the hell?” The only person willing to have a civil discussion was m boiz m boiz . I will say bmw interior>>Audi’s

I like these german cars but I'm not buying any of them lol. That Japanese reliability hasn't failed me yet. If we had an autobahn here it'd be different, but we don't. I don't go to the track, and I don't work on cars, so I guess this is why I'm cool with my IS. I definitely enjoy speed and acceleration, but for me i's rarely of much use.

I probably would've grabbed an S3 if the lease numbers were better though, so I'm lying

I definitely don't need the autobahn to enjoy my car.

I do actually think its pointless to have certain power/cars and only drive them on the streets, like what you gonna do with 1000hp if all you do is drive to work? :lol:

My uncles GN was around 700 and it was scary as ****, I couldn't even imagine something with 50% more and trying to keep it on the road.

Homie said stunt factor aint there :lol:
Do you buy a car to stunt or because you like it

Unless you're over the age of like 70, if youre buying $100k+ cars you are a straight liar if you say stunting doesnt come into play at all. Fax b, fax.

Unless you're over the age of like 70, if youre buying $100k+ cars you are a straight liar if you say stunting doesnt come into play at all. Fax b, fax.

Not worth responding they won’t ever admit something even when they’re wrong.

Let’s all pretend everyone who owns a Bugatti has taken it 200mph.

Thanks for searching my history..I guess. You really went back 5 years ago? :lol: To prove what? That I once loved the M5? Guess what? I still do.

I got into a major car accident and had to pay medical bills that derailed my M5 purchase. I was and still is a huge fan of the car. I never said it was a horrible car. I just prefer others right now. I’ll save you the hassle of searching and let you know what cars I had:

92 Acura Legend (got into a wreck with this one and damn near died)
2010 maxima while in college
2013 S4 when I graduated
2007 G35 coupe as a project car
2014 335i

Got rid of all of them because I work from home now but I’m gettin something in the next year because wife will be Preggo soon.

Like I said, I’m not a fanboy of just one particular car model. If you guys prefer bimmers that’s your choice and I’m not going to judge you for it.

I have asked what other categories bmw is better than Audi. All I have gotten is a “what the hell?” The only person willing to have a civil discussion was m boiz m boiz . I will say bmw interior>>Audi’s

Came up on the first page G. Sorry to hear about your accident.

I definitely don't need the autobahn to enjoy my car.

I do actually think its pointless to have certain power/cars and only drive them on the streets, like what you gonna do with 1000hp if all you do is drive to work? :lol:

My uncles GN was around 700 and it was scary as ****, I couldn't even imagine something with 50% more and trying to keep it on the road.

Yea that's what I'm getting at, I mean all these track times are cool and all. But aside from the 0-60 and a few others, not many of the metrics have much real world application that can be enjoyed daily.

I thoroughly enjoyed having my FRS for almost 6 years. 200 HP. But the handling was something I could enjoy every day. I could still pass whoever I wanted when I needed to.

On some **** though, I gotta chill on speeding cause I be lit

Last edited:
Hearing a lot of thoughts on Audi/BMW/Mercedes what about gtr? I feel like it's overplayed at this point but the running costs, reliability, and aftermarket support are tempting. Also minimal mods to get a 10 second car is a plus

Hearing a lot of thoughts on Audi/BMW/Mercedes what about gtr? I feel like it's overplayed at this point but the running costs, reliability, and aftermarket support are tempting. Also minimal mods to get a 10 second car is a plus
Have a friend with a 2016 that’s running 11’s with a few mods. He ran a CRX though that pulled on him at the quarter and it’s a running joke with him and Honda’s lol

When the GTR was released it was like 80k mrsp. And for 80k it is a monster that destroys cars well above its price class. But nissan doesnt sell an 80k GTR anymore. They want to compete in the 6 figure category and dont offer the same luxury amenities. Might as well buy a Porsche. Given the choice between a Stage 2 RS3 hatch.... and a GTR.... I think I'd rather daily the RS3. Just way more practical and cheaper with just as many thrills. I still get hyped when I see GTRs on the street but the drivers never stretch the legs on them. It's due for a refresh.

As far as stunt factor goes... I would love to have a Bugatti Chiron because Im blown away by the appearance and engineering. I honestly could care less if anyone likes it. I think owning a golf R is proof of that. literally not an ounce of stunt outside the VW community. But there isnt another car at 40k that Id rather buy at the moment. For some people stunting matters... And some people are fine with turboing a 97 Integra. Different strokes.

Last edited:
You has a Golf R :nerd:

20171104_172137-jpg.1999386

Don't tell Hawaii50 where I stay at. I don't need tickets

Attachments

• 20171104_172137.jpg
    20171104_172137.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 431
I own a $100k car, which to the untrained eye looks the same as a $35k car. If you think I bought it to stunt, you're sorely mistaken. Fact.
Call me late to the party as I don't come in here often...but which car are you referring to/do you own?

20171104_172137-jpg.1999386

Don't tell Hawaii50 where I stay at. I don't need tickets
God damn, she’s pretty! The Autobahn MK7 GTI I’ve been eyeing sold recently. 2015 with 23K DSG for 17.9. There’s another 2015 S that has the same mileage for 16.5 but I’ve heard the 2015’s had issues. Then again there’s brand new GTI’s going for 20k and I’m tempted to go look at some. Never thought I’d consider buying new :lol:

So they finally showed the new gen wrangler (JL) the other night at SEMA, the full reveal coming at the LA Autoshow. Looks like the front windshield is going to fold down much easier than on the JK (which i dont care much about). Besides that it still looks like a jeep, which is a good thing imo.

jp018-043wrfejenssl15sdifb1noir03rrpf-1509494250.jpg

jp018-124wrm8kh1i531cj1c0k1lflpt268q3-1509494423.jpg

jp018-187wr29pealigmpvoj8qmcir0s4amh3-1509494446.jpg

standard-features-list-2018-jeep-wrangler-leaked

Back
Top Bottom