\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That’s what I was thinking.

As for the body style I’ve always actually been pretty fond of it. Like you said very subtle improvement s can go a long way
Mod motors love boost! I wouldnt be worried about it with low miles unless its pushing alot of boost. I know a few people with boosted 3vs with about 100k-120k and the stigma is anything more than 450-500 your going to need a bottom end and/or a rebuild :lol: is a 6 speed or auto?

Mod motors love boost! I wouldnt be worried about it with low miles unless its pushing alot of boost. I know a few people with boosted 3vs with about 100k-120k and the stigma is anything more than 450-500 your going to need a bottom end and/or a rebuild :lol: is a 6 speed or auto?

Auto. I’ve also heard the same about the power threshold, don’t really need more than that right now lol. Also the Carfax shows 7 previous owners so I’m out lol

So, I got eBay quality :lol: It’s moving on the rubber hangers and it didn’t sit quite well to the stock exhaust. I’m gonna sell the stock downpipe in a forum or scrap yard (for the cat) and also sell this one to recoup what i lost and just pay about 80 bucks more in the end for a name brand downpipe.

^ Saw that, i assumed the GTR would win due to AWD but the stand has a really good setup.

On the other hand while driving I ran an STI wit exhaust work and pulled on him so I’m happy about that lol

Auto. I’ve also heard the same about the power threshold, don’t really need more than that right now lol. Also the Carfax shows 7 previous owners so I’m out lol
Body counts dont bother me. If they could tell you when the blower was put on and is willing to let you take it somewhere for a compression test then i dont see anything wrong with getting it. If body count really bothers you then you shouldnt have any problems finding another gt for around 10k
So, I got eBay quality :lol: It’s moving on the rubber hangers and it didn’t sit quite well to the stock exhaust. I’m gonna sell the stock downpipe in a forum or scrap yard (for the cat) and also sell this one to recoup what i lost and just pay about 80 bucks more in the end for a name brand downpipe.
Come on b i understand trying to save some money but for 80$ you should have just got the name brand and you would saved your self the hassle of installing and removal then install again.

Body counts dont bother me. If they could tell you when the blower was put on and is willing to let you take it somewhere for a compression test then i dont see anything wrong with getting it. If body count really bothers you then you shouldnt have any problems finding another gt for around 10k

Come on b i understand trying to save some money but for 80$ you should have just got the name brand and you would saved your self the hassle of installing and removal then install again.

Ebay for a downpipe? Sorry man but what did you expect?
I always do this to myself :lol: But the feedback I read for the most part said it was a good buy except for a few that I did read where they had fitment issues. Looks like this was one of them, on the bright side though I'll be picking up a name brand in a few days once this local shop gets them in.

My bad I meant 2016...I went to he dealer and looked at a new model dude wanted to knock 5500 off a new model cause they didn’t have the color I wanted

I always do this to myself :lol: But the feedback I read for the most part said it was a good buy except for a few that I did read where they had fitment issues. Looks like this was one of them, on the bright side though I'll be picking up a name brand in a few days once this local shop gets them in.
I’m guilty of getting bs eBay parts too :lol: never again.

My bad I meant 2016...I went to he dealer and looked at a new model dude wanted to knock 5500 off a new model cause they didn’t have the color I wanted
I know there are a handful that work for or used to work at honda stealership. They should chime in. Off tops you should offer a few thousand less than "the best they can do"

I’m guilty of getting bs eBay parts too :lol: never again.
This was a first for me lol i ended up getting a good deal on a MAPerformance downpipe. Uses a v band clamp to connect the downpipe to the test pipe leading to the oem exhaust. Paid the 5.99 shipping for 3-5 day arrival.
3DCC1AD6-B5D7-4A61-A55A-E0CB85FC80F9.jpeg

Made the mistake of driving a G63 yesterday and now the inner douchebag in me is yearning to buy it as a daily driver :smh:

Sedan? Either way the price should have a 1 in front of it.

Back
Top Bottom