\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by EthicsD

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Originally Posted by jschue

My subaru outback battle wagon.  Friends call it my 'soccer mom' car but shut up real fast when it snows or we go camping.  

smokin.gif

Nice to see some more Subarus on here. Here are a few more of mine:
IMG_2551.jpg

IMG_1731.jpg

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

Mario

I <3 Subaruuuuuuuuuuuu.

would you guys ever consider Dropping it ?

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by chueco dtb

DaCitySlanga wrote:

Nice to see another TL owner on here. Are those Forgestars? What part of Nova are you from? There will be a lot of meets up there really soon.
Thanks...Yessir Black Forgestars....Im actually in PG County but havent heard of any meets as of yet, just got on the AcuraZine forum

This is a meet that's in PG County. I'll be there with a group of friends. My brother has a TSX that he'll be bringing.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by chueco dtb

DaCitySlanga wrote:

Nice to see another TL owner on here. Are those Forgestars? What part of Nova are you from? There will be a lot of meets up there really soon.
Thanks...Yessir Black Forgestars....Im actually in PG County but havent heard of any meets as of yet, just got on the AcuraZine forum

This is a meet that's in PG County. I'll be there with a group of friends. My brother has a TSX that he'll be bringing.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

rareair - that eXX group...
pimp.gif
. you on the m3post forum by any chance?
phonecheckhomey - how much does the RS8 run for anyways?

djuzi - white cars. 
pimp.gif
. your dad knows what's up.

just took delivery of my '12 AW e92. fully loaded (premium, cold, comp) blah blah, dct though (
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
).

had to get the v8 before they change back to v6 twin turbo.

only picture i took, kept it stock so far. thought about mods, but haven't fully convinced myself yet. like it just how it is right now.

no need for mods, it's perfect the way it is.
pimp.gif

I hope that's not a your garage space. door dings waiting to happen
sick.gif

pimp.gif

djuzi - white cars. 
pimp.gif

just took delivery of my '12 AW e92. fully loaded (premium, cold, comp) blah blah, dct though (
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
).

only picture i took, kept it stock so far. thought about mods, but haven't fully convinced myself yet. like it just how it is right now.

no need for mods, it's perfect the way it is.
pimp.gif

I hope that's not a your garage space. door dings waiting to happen
sick.gif

pimp.gif

djuzi - white cars. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
).

Koopa
M3post name is poofyo101. Also on s14 e46 etc.

Almost finished modding my 2012 E92 M3

Mine is

AW/FR Carbon Roof

6MT with all the goodies

20" BBS LM

Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust

BMW LED Performance Wheel GEN 1

BMW Edition Side gills and front grills

Bmw OEM Carbon performance spoiler

IND reflectors

Last mod that will be put on in the upcoming weeks is 

Stoptech Trophy Kit F/R

Best mod by far...Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust. Well worth the money.

pimp.gif

djuzi - white cars. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
).

Koopa
M3post name is poofyo101. Also on s14 e46 etc.

Almost finished modding my 2012 E92 M3

Mine is

AW/FR Carbon Roof

6MT with all the goodies

20" BBS LM

Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust

BMW LED Performance Wheel GEN 1

BMW Edition Side gills and front grills

Bmw OEM Carbon performance spoiler

IND reflectors

Last mod that will be put on in the upcoming weeks is 

Stoptech Trophy Kit F/R

Best mod by far...Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust. Well worth the money.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

What do yall do or dont do to try and avoid door dings?

Wow, crazy I was looking for this thread to vent a little about this just now.

Just saw today that someone had ding'd my benz driver side door. So %$##$%! pissed.  I'm not sure if it happened in the school parking lot or at the am/pm I went to afterward (truck parked next to me, when i got out the truck was gone).

It's not a typical ding though, the paint chipped off to the metal, about half a cm.  I'd actually prefer it be a typical door ding with no paint damage so I can get paintless dent removal for cheap.

Anyone know how much it would cost to fix something like this? I'm not trying to have my whole door repainted just for this little paint chip.  Or should I just go to the dealer and get some touch up paint?

some people are %$##$%! ******ed & have no respect for other peoples #+$@
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Just saw today that someone had ding'd my benz driver side door. So %$##$%! pissed.  I'm not sure if it happened in the school parking lot or at the am/pm I went to afterward (truck parked next to me, when i got out the truck was gone).

It's not a typical ding though, the paint chipped off to the metal, about half a cm.  I'd actually prefer it be a typical door ding with no paint damage so I can get paintless dent removal for cheap.

Anyone know how much it would cost to fix something like this? I'm not trying to have my whole door repainted just for this little paint chip.  Or should I just go to the dealer and get some touch up paint?

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
  Sorry about that man. I feel your pain. 

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
  Sorry about that man. I feel your pain. 

I try to park as far away from other cars as possible and park next to a wall or the end of the row so that no one parks to at least one side of the vehicle. Other than that, there really isn't anything you can do. Some of the old american cars (especially the coupes) has long and heavy doors and it seems like the owners kick their door open when they go out. You just really have to cross your fingers and hope for the best.

I try to park as far away from other cars as possible and park next to a wall or the end of the row so that no one parks to at least one side of the vehicle. Other than that, there really isn't anything you can do. Some of the old american cars (especially the coupes) has long and heavy doors and it seems like the owners kick their door open when they go out. You just really have to cross your fingers and hope for the best.

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

6848443202_76b332e8fc_z.jpg

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
its pics like this that make me want this car more than the wrx hatch. this evo's design is one my all time fav. i just wish the interior was as nice as the exterior.

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

6848443202_76b332e8fc_z.jpg

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
its pics like this that make me want this car more than the wrx hatch. this evo's design is one my all time fav. i just wish the interior was as nice as the exterior.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Not that serious bro. The Mercedes dealer I worked at, had their own "repair" guy. You should be in and out in an hour. It won't require getting your door painted....

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Not that serious bro. The Mercedes dealer I worked at, had their own "repair" guy. You should be in and out in an hour. It won't require getting your door painted....

Back
Top Bottom