Just take him to the park
Bam he fed
Plus
Take him during the time
they watering the grass
That’s a bath and his drinking water
All In 1 swoop
"You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink it"
What if your about to give your lady a ride and he whips it out?

Nah there’s grass everywhere
For free at that
Just take him to the park
Bam he fed
Plus
Take him during the time
they watering the grass
That’s a bath and his drinking water
All In 1 swoop
You gotta maintain the hooves too don’t forget. You might get kicked in the jaw while doing it but go on :lol:

1100 for how much of a gain?
Stage 1 - +45 HP / +50 FT LB-TQ
  • Performance Software Precisely Engineered to Run on a Completely Stock Car.
  • For 91 octane fuel
Stage 1.5 - +70 HP / +70 FT LB-TQ
  • For 91 octane fuel
Stage 1.5 - +87 HP / +90 FT LB-TQ
  • For 93 octane fuel
Stage 2 - +96 HP / +101 FT LB-TQ
  • For 91 octane fuel
Stage 2 - +99 HP / +118 FT LB-TQ
  • For 93 octane fuel
  • Required Hardware for Stage 2
    • Upgraded Downpipe
  • Recommended Hardware
    • Cold Air Intake or Short Ram
    • Cat Back Exhaust System
  • Ignition Timing Precisely Calibrated for 93 Octane Fuel
  • Precisely Calibrated for an Upgraded Exhaust System
  • Optimized for a High Flow Catalytic Converter
I'm stage 2 since I have a downpipe & I've got access to 93 in my area. But I would be buying the transmission tune also (allows the clutch packs to grab harder so I don't have any clutch slip) and this unit also allows to mess with everything (timing, fuel, meth controller) so I could custom tune a base file if I wanted to.

Last edited:
Looking forward to buying a charger RT or challenger RT soon any tips on what I should look out for so I don't get a bad deal or bad car? It's time to join the V8 gang
I have owned a 3.6, 5.7 and just got a 6.4 ( all challengers) scat pack a month ago. There is a huge difference between the 5.7 and 6.4. If you chose a challenger; make sure it has suede or reg leather seats as some have cloth. Car seats dont fit very well in a challenger(rear facing for newborns). I had a friend that had to trade his in for a family car. I got my scat pack for over $6000 off of sitcker price. The only thing i like about the charger is 4 doors and comes standard with remote start; but i cant sacrifice looks for those options.

Last edited:
So 6.4 is the way to go got it. I'm actually surprised because I kno a lot of people satisfied with the 5.7 but I'm sure it all depends on your price budget and if you can afford one.

So 6.4 is the way to go got it. I'm actually surprised because I kno a lot of people satisfied with the 5.7 but I'm sure it all depends on your price budget and if you can afford one.
They satisfied
Because they don’t know any better
Test drive em
Then you’ll see what we mean
I went to the dealership couldn’t decide
On a rt or scat
Started up the rt
Startup up was trash
Sounded like my 2012 impala
Drive around
Didn’t get pulled back in my seat
But when I started up that scat pack
Bruh
I instantly smiled
I still smile starting it up
2 years later
But
Test drive then decide

I’m thinking of getting a KTuner for my Si. The base map gains about 35 hp and 55 ft lbs. only $450

Damn for $1100 I can get the KTuner with the Downpipe/front pipe combo and the stage 2 vittuned tune which makes +80 hp and +120 tq
Why the vw so expensive to tune?

Damn for $1100 I can get the KTuner with the Downpipe/front pipe combo and the stage 2 vittuned tune which makes +80 hp and +120 tq
Why the vw so expensive to tune?
There’s a transmission tune (for the DSG) that’s 400. The regular tune is only 500, but the module that I want with the tune is 700 cause it’ll let me do more for a custom tune.

I finally got some time off for next week. So I will be dropping it off at True Street Performance next week to get my performance mods done
I finally got some time off for next week. So I will be dropping it off at True Street Performance next week to get my performance mods done
That's awesome brother! Keep us updated on how it all goe's. You're going to the Babylon shop? Or the new one that's a little further out? I have some plan's too for my Scat Shaker...but I'm under warranty till 2023 so I'm patiently waiting.

Looking forward to buying a charger RT or challenger RT soon any tips on what I should look out for so I don't get a bad deal or bad car? It's time to join the V8 gang
If budget allow's get that 6.4 hemi bro...you will NOT regret it. My boy bought a 5.7 R/T Charger and then he drove my 6.4 Scat Pack Shaker and instantly said they're 2 different car's because of engine size & power. IF you're looking for practicality then get the Charger for the 4 door's, if you want a brute, wide, heavy powerful muscle car with retro vibe's & look's then look no further then the 6.4 Scat Pack/Shaker, Daytona 392, SRT 392. Let us know what you go with

Id rather get a mustang gt over the rt. Last time i checked they were faster than a srt also something to test drive if you see one. But for the price of a new rt or 5.0 you can get an older zl1 with low miles :emoji_thinking:

Id rather get a mustang gt over the rt. Last time i checked they were faster than a srt also something to test drive if you see one. But for the price of a new rt or 5.0 you can get an older zl1 with low miles :emoji_thinking:
:rofl:
I’ve smoked
So many gt’s

Back in 2014 the 5.0 was faster than the srt8. Not sure if that still applies but I’m sure they’re pretty similar. I always thought it was funny that not even the top trim challenger could beat a gt. Take the gt500 out and it’s not even fair

Yeah man I’m about to do the same with mine. Idk why Honda gave the Si black grill and other black trim but left the window trim chrome :smh: so that’s what I’ll be doing soon too
Yea that's a weird choice. I mean chrome trim was pretty big in the 2000s, but auto makers are finally moving away from it now. It'll look much better

Back in 2014 the 5.0 was faster than the srt8. Not sure if that still applies but I’m sure they’re pretty similar. I always thought it was funny that not even the top trim challenger could beat a gt. Take the gt500 out and it’s not even fair
I mean the mustang is waaaay lighter
What u expected
But It can beat it now
Better respect it

Back
Top Bottom