\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The top review :rofl: :rofl:
52595CD2-670A-4827-9F0C-F0E0E62B8FD7.png

:lol:

I love human creativity.

-Drew

Id go with the g35 because its rwd but you might not need it. Go with the one with less miles and in better condition both good choices for a daily imo
the is comes in rwd as standard unless itsi the awd variant. But yea like you said, the difference will between the two will be the MPG.

Yall think i should throw some wheels and tints on this bad boy? :nerd:

Was thinking about getting some 4GS wheels, the 18” ones.
BB320230-9A01-4189-8673-B1DEECE963C0.jpeg

On the super charged mustang I'd beat it to within an inch of its life every single day for 364 days and get it serviced like a madman.

Sell it the second the warranty expires

Last edited:
So Fri night on the way to work, these teens in their stock 08 civic tried to race me. Kept honking and revvin their engine.

So Fri night on the way to work, these teens in their stock 08 civic tried to race me. Kept honking and revvin their engine.

In this situation I do one of two things laugh at them and continue about my day or tell them to go ahead and take the hit. Then pull on them and as you walk them, laugh and continue to gap. This serves as a reminder that their slow civic stood no chance whatsoever

In this situation I do one of two things laugh at them and continue about my day or tell them to go ahead and take the hit. Then pull on them and as you walk them, laugh and continue to gap. This serves as a reminder that their slow civic stood no chance whatsoever
I’ll race you in my stock civic :nerd:

Considering a Q50Red Sport. The 2018 model is slightly updated and looks cool but I’m hearing mixed reviews. Some people seem to love it and others weren’t happy with the drive feel. Which surprised me for a 400hp car. Anyone have any experience with a recent model red sport?

I drive a wrangler thats hella slow :lol:

I kept ignoring them but they just kept going at it till they hit their exit.

Back
Top Bottom