\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Why would u even own a car ?
$900 parking
Monthly car payment
Insurance
Seems cheap to Uber and lyft

Because I refuse to take public transportation and I travel a lot to CT, NJ, and PA.

I have the hellcat in the garage and my beater Jeep Renegade out in the street

Dead Stokc - loll very true, those were some of the glory days with it, and I learned that lesson quickly, my BMW days are over, after having two cars heavily plagued with issues.

TH - Thanks bro!! Much appreciated, def was a dream for me as well
Out of curiosity, what problems did you have with the bimmers? I used to have a benz that gave me issues and vowed to never get a German car again but I've been looking at getting the current gen X5 as a daily

Yea I pay 535 for a private reserved spot by MSG.

I left across the street from my apt after they went up to 900 lol
Wish I could say I was surprised by either price...gotta love living in NYC fam :smile:. At-least the kitty is indoor's and safe off the crazy street parkin

Because I refuse to take public transportation and I travel a lot to CT, NJ, and PA.

I have the hellcat in the garage and my beater Jeep Renegade out in the street
I feel you man, screw the MTA and LIRR! Bunch of thieve's, add on top the 1,000+ crazy commuter's who are ready to slash anyone and everyone for the most minute & trivial of matter's...yeah no thank's mass transit. Nasty urine smellin service

Wish I could say I was surprised by either price...gotta love living in NYC fam :smile:. At-least the kitty is indoor's and safe off the crazy street parkin
Been living here my whole life. So used to everything being overpriced. lol

Yea the kitty cant stay out in the street. Would get too ****ed up.

My Renegade that I bought new last year, has taken a beating being out in the street. Rear bumper looks like **** and someone scratched my headlight. Oh well.

I feel you man, screw the MTA and LIRR! Bunch of thieve's, add on top the 1,000+ crazy commuter's who are ready to slash anyone and everyone for the most minute & trivial of matter's...yeah no thank's mass transit. Nasty urine smellin service

The MTA can go suck a fat one. I rather sit in traffic than deal with that. No thank you.

Been living here my whole life. So used to everything being overpriced. lol

Yea the kitty cant stay out in the street. Would get too ****ed up.

My Renegade that I bought new last year, has taken a beating being out in the street. Rear bumper looks like **** and someone scratched my headlight. Oh well.

The MTA can go suck a fat one. I rather sit in traffic than deal with that. No thank you.
Yup, same here...been living here all my life and I ain't goin nowhere lol. Most def the kitty can't stay out in the street...it's a wild place to be for sucha dope car. I hear ya on the Renegade, hopefully that's the last scratch. You should see what my dd '96 Maxima look's like lol

6EB3DF9F-B6DE-43A0-ABF6-72B036732085.jpeg
Well guys, officially replacing my Tacoma that was totaled from the accident.

Test drove a few different cars and wasn’t very impressed with the competition. Decided to stay with team taco.

Officially adding a sister to the garage

5245D499-E1CE-490F-97E8-1EE927C6F827.jpeg

Same. Like don’t people see it daily while your out driving

Seriously. What an idiotic thing to do. When looking for cars on Craigslist I’ll pass on a ride automatically if the plates are covered cuz I don’t want to deal with those kind lol. Even worse when they do that finger over the plate in the pic bs :smh: :lol:

Havent taken the Cat out in a minute because of all this freaking rain smh
I feel ya bro. Same here man, the Scat hasn't seen sunshine since I took it out to the OBI run...waiting for the next clear day for a full detail :smile:. How much is the kitty doin on the dyno now?

BOSS 302 owner talking big trash and putting up cash because da Golf R is "power wheels status" ...
20180820_084230.jpg
Really bout to go embarrass this guy soon as I find a marked quarter mile. Local Drag strip isn't doing midnight mayhem til October 12.

Last edited:
BOSS 302 owner talking big trash and putting up cash because da Golf R is "power wheels status" ...
20180820_084230.jpg
Really bout to go embarrass this guy soon as I find a marked quarter mile. Local Drag strip isn't doing midnight mayhem til October 12.
the majority of these car guys are extra lame :sick:

20180820_084230.jpg
Love the boss 302 but this guy belongs in the fools wildin thread :lol:

Back
Top Bottom