\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The FT-1 would have been dope but it would probably be as expensive as a Ferrari or a Lambo and ain't nobody buying a Toyota over the Italians.

I mean look at the LFA. It's an amazing whip(best exhaust note of all time imo) but people really didn't buy it. Still want one in my dream garage tho.

Lexus RC-F track edition. Toyota/Lexus can definitely design dope cars, but I feel like this will still be lacking in performance. Esp for the price.

IMG_8276.JPG

nelson999 nelson999

Those things are wild.

Was talking to someone who builds the engines at his shop he was telling g me his was pushing 400 horsepower and they have no transmission the rear end size determines speed. So damn cool

nelson999 nelson999

Those things are wild.

Was talking to someone who builds the engines at his shop he was telling g me his was pushing 400 horsepower and they have no transmission the rear end size determines speed. So damn cool
Ya they have to be push started. They're direct drive. These midgets are nasty little cars. Basically it's a v8 chopped in half. Big money engines, running on alcohol. They sound insane in person.

This event is kind of one of the biggest racing events of the year. 370+ cars entered, all trying to make the main event on Saturday night, and theres only 24 spots. Lots of heavy hitters from all different racing participate.

Back
Top Bottom