\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Nice. However house looks gorgeous can we get a pic of the house straight on. I am washed man admiring homes more than cars. Looks like Texas maybe 4000+ square foot house.
yanky yanky
I love the red and black hardware on those wheels.

Based off if they were serious or trolling I would take it back. Ego would be destroyed if they were just that clueless. If they were trolling then I wouldn't care.

Naw we goin back to the dealer ASAP. "Umm so you guys have Huricans here?"

That or I'd wrap it in something outlandish

My souls would just be too hurt for common folk to think I'm out here in the Hyundai (no flame if you have one it wasn't six figures hah)

Who cares what some ******* at a light thinks?? :lol:

I could careless.. Aston or not, they not rollin in what im rollin in. Light turns green and i will probably never see that fool again. Second dude opened his mouth it be nothing but irrelevance...

I got a break in the case mane.

Saw the car I suspected of hitting me and it has a dent on the right rear door which I measured and lines up with where it contacted my car.

Campus security said they saw the car turn towards me but can't zoom in to ID the car.

I asked them for the security footage so I can make a police report.

Idk if they will get back to me cuz they mad annoying.

Should I place a note on the car and say to contact me as I saw u hit my whip and so did the cameras if u don't respond I'll contact the authorities.
not until u get footage
cause security could not have the footage
as in cameras not working
and if u alert the dude before u got the evidence
they could just get it fixed
get insurance on the case ASAP

I love Shelby Cobras! Ive considered buying a Factory Five Cobra but you need a top and some a/c here in AZ, lol.
Same, G. I remember when the BOSS' dropped ~ 2012, F5 were using those motors to put in these.

95DF4CB5-C4F3-4AB3-9289-31690E93C981.jpeg
Pops owed me a whip so this my weekend joint
Nice was the weather nice enough to put the top down? Also what happened on the front bumper?
I love Shelby Cobras! Ive considered buying a Factory Five Cobra but you need a top and some a/c here in AZ, lol.
No man you don't need AC just put the top down and drive faster. :rofl: In all seriousness it is like driving on the surface of the sun in AZ, I like heat but DAMN.

Nice was the weather nice enough to put the top down? Also what happened on the front bumper?

No man you don't need AC just put the top down and drive faster. :rofl: In all seriousness it is like driving on the surface of the sun in AZ, I like heat but DAMN.

This weather has been super trash with all this rain unfortunately

But I have to get that little peeling fixed in the front

this old head pulled up beside my truck leaving the grocery store

he was in a 2019 Hunter green f150 crew cab with the Yote and the blacked out FORD grill and gunmetald rims

it looked and sounded better than my truck tbh, cant eem front.

So kind of a cool story. In 2010 one of my best buddies bought an immaculate one owner low mile Estoril Blue E36 M3. He put on UUC exhaust, Bear short shifter, coilovers, and completely redid the cooling system and rear suspension which notoriously fail. He sold the car in 2014 and then they started going up in value. He always regretted it. And we always gave him **** for selling it. Well this weekend I found the guy he sold it to selling it on Craigslist, I quickly jumped on it and tried to get my friend to buy it back. As much as he wanted to, he's got too much going on right now. So I just went and bought it this afternoon. She's a dream to drive. And still in incredible shape.

Attach60300_20190505_234737.jpg

IMG_20190507_175656.jpg

So kind of a cool story. In 2010 one of my best buddies bought an immaculate one owner low mile Estoril Blue E36 M3. He put on UUC exhaust, Bear short shifter, coilovers, and completely redid the cooling system and rear suspension which notoriously fail. He sold the car in 2014 and then they started going up in value. He always regretted it. And we always gave him **** for selling it. Well this weekend I found the guy he sold it to selling it on Craigslist, I quickly jumped on it and tried to get my friend to buy it back. As much as he wanted to, he's got too much going on right now. So I just went and bought it this afternoon. She's a dream to drive. And still in incredible shape.

IMG_20190507_175656.jpg

I dont like foreign cars but these are one of only a few exceptions. It looks like it's in beautiful shape. How many miles :nerd:

IMG_20190507_175656.jpg
I’d hate you for buying my old whip :lol:

IMG_20190507_175656.jpg
Gorgeous, legendary e36 M3!

Hold onto it, especially since it's estoril blue!!!

Steering wheel is so mean, amazing machine you got there.....good luck with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom