\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Not sure if anyone is into old Hot Rods but this 31 Ford we just got today is unbelievable. Won big awards at Good Guys and SEMA and was on the cover of Good Guys magazine and Street Rodder Magazine. We will be listing it for around $300k

IMG_20190605_132503.jpg
IMG_20190605_160012.jpg
IMG_20190605_132507.jpg

IMG_20190605_132511.jpg
IMG_20190605_132533.jpg
I LOVE THESE 30S hotrods man! I need one or a Vintage Packard or 2. Seen some Chevy/Ford 3 windows go for a very affordable $30,000 on VanGuard motors

This. that old *** 370z needs a new model. Shoot atleast change the interior.
It's a damn shame Nissan stopped trying with the 370Z. I love the 370Z...no extra tech,nothing too crazy on the outside, get in & drive! Originally I wanted it over the Challenger back in 2016, it almost happened but you get way more car in a Challenger vs a 370Z. I love the compact and chunky design with decent power. They depreciate horribly lol so in the near future I am def adding it to the stable. A deep blue pearl with Sport-Tech trim W/turbocharger/headers & a blow off valve would be lovely!

MAN. That 370 is so DAMN dated my god. I am an import guy and I am like Nissan you are a good 7/8 years past an update on that car. The tech is old, the styling is ****ty, the price is laughable for what you get. They really have a totally dated "hip" division, both coupes are in desperate needs of upgrades.

Perhaps some hope on the future.
https://www.tflcar.com/2019/05/the-nissan-370z-roadster-will-die-after-2019-model-year/

Sigh no hope at all
https://www.thedrive.com/sheetmetal/14126/the-nissan-370zs-successor-may-still-be-a-while

WTF rides a platform for 10+ years with no plans to advance the car. I have and continue to be disappointed in what the Japanese are putting out to combat the Domestic market. Don't get me started on Mazda, my God. :smh:
It's hilarious they painted the car yellow, threw on a vinyl stripe & called it an "Anniversary Edition" **** here. Same old s**t as a regular 370...same with Mopars stars and stripes package for veterans. Enough with these special editions already! Both brands need to advance their cars into it's next gen. Change the looks and add performance

Crazy how people are still buying these dated FCA cars. The Challenger came out in 2008 and they are still making it.
2008-2014 had extremely cheap interiors. The 2015 refresh breathed in some new life + better interior materials/quality. My daily is a '96 Maxima lmao so when I get into my Challenger I feel like I'm in heaven lol. They're still making it I believe because it does sell...there is a market out there for them. With 16 trim levels there is a Challenger out there for everyone lol. It's an ageless classic coke bottle design, Dodge did an amazing job taking the 70s body and giving it just the right amount of upgrades while still retaining that classic 70s look. Also, in it's original run the Chally was around for only 5 years with sales through the roof in that 5 year span. Now Dodge knows it has a winning formula and they will capitalize the living heck out of it before letting it fade into the horizon

How does returning a lease early work

Friend got a 17 Civic and wants to return it early, about a year. If theres a fee, anyway tips to reduce it?

He could get another car and have that lease go into new car he’s financing but whatever new car he get gonna double his monthly bill since he still owe a lot on the lease car lol. but tbh he’s better off riding it out, there’s no winning in this case.

Last edited:
Trying to be a performance car and weighing 4500lbs for one thing
Even with the high weight...the performance is most def there. Scats, SRT 392s, Hellcats/Redeyes obv Demon all offer great performance. And the best bargain, price wise, is the Scat Pack. For under $40,000 you get near 500hp...not bad if I do say so myself. Usable rear seats, big engines, plenty of room for mods, awesome design

How does returning a lease early work?

Friend got a 17 Civic and wants to return it early, about a year. If theres a fee, anyway tips to reduce it?

Lease takeover or hopes he gets offered a pull ahead (via corporate, outside of dealer control) when it gets closer to the time he's supposed to turn it in. Das it

I’ve traded in a lease with 8 months left and they ate the remaining payments but I also got another lease from the same dealer.

Back
Top Bottom