\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Been keeping my eyes on the z06. Once the c8 officially hits the market, I think the prices will come down a lot and there will be a lot of supply.

I have already been seeing z06 c7 vettes for 13k off sticker. Looked at Kerbeck Corvette’s inventory

20190824_195901.jpg

Wth is the M Town tour? These and an m340i behind the suburban parked next to me at my hotel. That M5 competition is ridiculous

kool that Corvettes get love on NT, the 4th generation was the latest model for me growing up and it was right up there with Ferraris, Lambos & Porsches in terms of fantasy vehicles (Porsche was a bigger deal in the 80's). new is looking good but I seen a red drop top C7 the other day in a parking lot and it was soo dope. anyways I have tree sap all over my car, sum if it from 5 years ago. is this not possible to get rid of? It's a Honda from 2011 with low mileage but I'm still not trying to spend a huge amount of $$$$ if that's what it takes (car isn't worth that much).

So after running some numbers, I may be going a 5.3 swap route for a dedicated race car. Cost effective for what I’d want and I have plenty of time to source parts before getting the space to store the chassis of what it’d go into.

kool that Corvettes get love on NT, the 4th generation was the latest model for me growing up and it was right up there with Ferraris, Lambos & Porsches in terms of fantasy vehicles (Porsche was a bigger deal in the 80's). new is looking good but I seen a red drop top C7 the other day in a parking lot and it was soo dope. anyways I have tree sap all over my car, sum if it from 5 years ago. is this not possible to get rid of? It's a Honda from 2011 with low mileage but I'm still not trying to spend a huge amount of $$$$ if that's what it takes (car isn't worth that much).

go to an auto parts store and you can get some compound remover its for heavy duty stuff i used it when i had concrete on my whip use it lightly and then grab some claybar .
that should take it off

So after running some numbers, I may be going a 5.3 swap route for a dedicated race car. Cost effective for what I’d want and I have plenty of time to source parts before getting the space to store the chassis of what it’d go into.

displacement wins again

I was driving the hellcat
Had the wife and kids
Just came from grabbing food
Pull up to a light next to a charger sxt
My wife says they looking and pointing at the hellcat
I’m not trippin cause I’m not racing a sxt
Specially with the kids
So light turns green
The v6 doing extra I pull out behind it
Cause I’m headed to the freeway
It’s a round about type of off ramp
he speeding and fly’s off the road into the air
And on the damn freeway
Lands sideways on the freeway
Luckily no cars or semis or surrently coming or it woulda been UGLY :smh:
I notice cars be tryna show out when I’m around in the hellcat
More than When I’m in the scat pack

No reason to get a 5.3 when you can spend a little more and get a 6.0. A little more and you can get a 6.2 :wink:

I was driving the hellcat
Had the wife and kids
Just came from grabbing food
Pull up to a light next to a charger sxt
My wife says they looking and pointing at the hellcat
I’m not trippin cause I’m not racing a sxt
Specially with the kids
So light turns green
The v6 doing extra I pull out behind it
Cause I’m headed to the freeway
It’s a round about type of off ramp
he speeding and fly’s off the road into the air
And on the damn freeway
Lands sideways on the freeway
Luckily no cars or semis or surrently coming or it woulda been UGLY :smh:
I notice cars be tryna show out when I’m around in the hellcat
More than When I’m in the scat pack
I had a hellcat pull up on me yesterday at a light. Lit up my tires to see if he was with it.

He wasnt......

never see a 968 thats pretty nice, clean too

bostongeorge bostongeorge
yellow calipers to match? or regular red

look at a 4.8 too(a 5.3 with different heads & pistons) cheaper and can still make around 400-500hp with the right parts(before turbocharging)

So my car, 6500 miles Civic hatch is making LOUD screeching noises from my left front tire. When I step on the brakes its a little less. Any ideas?

Edit, went back home and reversed into my spot and it made a sound for a sec but then disappeared. Going forward and backwards not and I can only hear it while going forward. Any ideas?

Last edited:
metal screeching? or rubber squeaking sound?

could be anything.

hub bearing, ball joints, end links, stuck brake pad, etc..

jack it up and see if you see anything different on the passenger side

No reason to get a 5.3 when you can spend a little more and get a 6.0. A little more and you can get a 6.2 :wink:
Buddy of mine has an LQ4 that he’s swapping into his z32. I found a 5.3 LM7 for 430 bucks on eBay. It’s crazy that a H/C/I setup in addition to the motor is only around 3k which is still less than what I paid for my turbo and fuel.

Back
Top Bottom