here I'll help

picture.php
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Fellas i need an answer.

I picked up my car today from the dealership after getting the ac fixed(needed a new compressor) and when i left the lot i realized my car was at 70k, i was confused because when i dropped it off it had 72k. I reread the papers and saw that there was a recall with the dash screen (it was somewhat hard to understand what was written on the paper? lol) so it was replaced im assuming?

Now heres where im worrying-My next oil change is at 74k, !%* do i do? Wait till it hits 72k? Im gonna call the dude tomorow and see whats up
alien.gif
Just get your oil changed dude, it can't hurt
Yeah i talked to dude over at the dealership, they said to come whenever i'd like to get an oil change and ill start from there.

That Bugatti and M3 up there,
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Here's one of my daily nothing special 

Nice looking car man.  I like that.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 I have this car... its a darkkk darkk forrest green loaded with the optional gold trim package etc. basically the works... before the badge
pimp.gif

67k original miles... interior is prestine... im keeping it forever unaltered but man does it look incredible bagged and kicked up.

O...

and thats hands down the ugliest camaro ive ever seen... ever

Thanks guys and the car is not bagged I drive it at this height everyday it's on coilovers

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Here's my e92 M3
pimp.gif
hows the mileage on that?

and anyone here do interstate travel with cars from the 90s? my mom this morning had a dream i drove my car to boston and my car broke down. i go to boston a lot but usually by bus. Car has had work done on it and its maintained very well, and drives VERY well and always get compliments on its exceptional condition. i understand my car is older than many on the street today, despite its great health, and that it requires more tlc than other cars, but maintain it right, and it should last. im a firm believer in this.

so i was wondering if anyone else on here pushes a 90s whip on short road trips? how does the car hold up?

i drove my 98 civic to Canada two summers ago it was at about 160. No problems but im not sure if i would do it now. I don't have day to day problems with the car knock on wood but i would hate to be far away and something did happen

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Here's my e92 M3

pimp.gif
hows the mileage on that?

and anyone here do interstate travel with cars from the 90s? my mom this morning had a dream i drove my car to boston and my car broke down. i go to boston a lot but usually by bus. Car has had work done on it and its maintained very well, and drives VERY well and always get compliments on its exceptional condition. i understand my car is older than many on the street today, despite its great health, and that it requires more tlc than other cars, but maintain it right, and it should last. im a firm believer in this.

so i was wondering if anyone else on here pushes a 90s whip on short road trips? how does the car hold up?

i drove my 98 civic to Canada two summers ago it was at about 160. No problems but im not sure if i would do it now. I don't have day to day problems with the car knock on wood but i would hate to be far away and something did happen

my 95 legend thermostat went out as soon as i parked in boston about 2 months ago. temperature was about to top off before i parked and cut the engine off. engine was saved and it really helped that it happened during a 40 degree night, i was scared as hell tho and angry at my car too
laugh.gif
. fast forward, repairs....did a round trip again with no problems this time...

since that overheat, my paranoia hasn't fully left me
laugh.gif
. it drives fine otherwise, and i want to keep it and save $$ until i have no choice but to make a change...nowadays i find myself running thru the numerous things that has been changed in the car as i drive it to boston, to reassure myself that there isn't anything mechanically wrong that can go bad to prevent me from making only a 3.5 hr drive (i never had problems driving to philly and back many times with it). i shouldn't really worry i guess. ive gotten reassurances that the car is good to go, and so far thats been the case. i guess if i just stay on top of the care i should be aight..nev

Picked up my Truck from the bodyshop
happy.gif

Saw this beast while waiting 1952 Jeep Willys fully rebuilt from ground up
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn it's been a while since I've lurked in NT.

Anyways, S13 base coupe as my DD and Zenki S14 as my project.

mlmezr.jpg

Dako, I definitely can't pass. But I'm about to register my car in a county that doesn't require smog
wink.gif

Hello longtubes and forced induction!

more low... had to do some customizations when i put the sways on (didnt settle as much as i wanted up front)
devil.gif

i probably shoulda jus went with coils or tein springs tho. clearance is not an issue at all at this height

needs 2 put 2 new rubbers on this set and will be rockin these the resta the summer. next summer im coppin a bbk and the wheels i really want..
30t6p3b.gif

20" chrome hr2s... not the finish or style id ideally want but they should look pretty official w/ the concavity

Really nice infiniti^ I'd stick with the black rims though.

Here's a pic I snagged today while I'm on vacation. We parked our new GL next to some other Benz's in the lot. Order goes ML, E, GL. More pics of our Benz later.
Dude in the pic is my cousin.
dh74fo.jpg

Camaro V6 RS or GTI? Both new. And that SLR a few pages back is crazy! Saw a blue convertible one yesterday

i'm determined to take a picture with every other c63 i ever see...just made me wish i had a black one even more
tired.gif

2z4brj6.jpg

Originally Posted by PugLife

i'm determined to take a picture with every other c63 i ever see...just made me wish i had a black one even more
tired.gif

2z4brj6.jpg

Be very happy you don't have a black car, trust me!

Originally Posted by BigTRG inSD

Originally Posted by neukicks

for sale.....
nerd.gif
The best car posted in the thread 
pimp.gif
 I used to have a '93 190e, very fun to drive. I imagine the 16v is much better. Love the interior on those especially.
thanks man, its for sale too!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

more low... had to do some customizations when i put the sways on (didnt settle as much as i wanted up front)
devil.gif

i probably shoulda jus went with coils or tein springs tho. clearance is not an issue at all at this height

needs 2 put 2 new rubbers on this set and will be rockin these the resta the summer. next summer im coppin a bbk and the wheels i really want..
30t6p3b.gif

20" chrome hr2s... not the finish or style id ideally want but they should look pretty official w/ the concavity
Those wheels 
sick.gif

Don't put those on 
laugh.gif

Keep the stocks on..work on suspension and lip kit

Originally Posted by vandalshark

Originally Posted by RFX45

PugLife wrote:Be very happy you don't have a black car, trust me!

why?

Black is the hardest color to keep clean. It gets dirty so quick. It shows dust, it shows any dirt, it also if it isn't washed right shows all different kinds of spots. It's a pain in the !+@.

Originally Posted by 1994SS

why?

Black is the hardest color to keep clean. It gets dirty so quick. It shows dust, it shows any dirt, it also if it isn't washed right shows all different kinds of spots. It's a pain in the !+@.

And swirls marks are impossible to keep away. Look at it crooked and swirl marks are created, black is simply the most annoying color to maintain. It looks the best when newly washed but that look usually last about one drive before it looks like it could use another wash again. 

Originally Posted by Jaehow

Dako, I definitely can't pass. But I'm about to register my car in a county that doesn't require smog
wink.gif

Hello longtubes and forced induction!
Please tell me it's Alameda county...

Car sounds really nice btw....I always thought the 4.6 was the best sounding V8 next to the LS1 in terms of that American muscle sound. The new 50s and Camaros sound like crap

Originally Posted by 1994SS

why?

And swirls marks are impossible to keep away. Look at it crooked and swirl marks are created, black is simply the most annoying color to maintain. It looks the best when newly washed but that look usually last about one drive before it looks like it could use another wash again. 
seriously, my car stays looking dusty/dirty, plus the SF fog/mist doesn't help

Back
Top Bottom