\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yep my baby gone...

Got into a bad car accident because someone decided to jump into my lane without signaling then decide braking in front me as well as doing it. I hate Arizona’s man, all the dreams I had for my Q60s is gone. Glad I’m alive and no one got hurt but when you work hard for something and trying to achieve it. It hurt to see my dream daily car gone in the wind. Love your life because never know when you can be at risk to lose it .
get da hemi

Yep my baby gone...

Got into a bad car accident because someone decided to jump into my lane without signaling then decide braking in front me as well as doing it. I hate Arizona’s man, all the dreams I had for my Q60s is gone. Glad I’m alive and no one got hurt but when you work hard for something and trying to achieve it. It hurt to see my dream daily car gone in the wind. Love your life because never know when you can be at risk to lose it .
When did this happen? Glad you're ok

R.I.P

a2108fd6-b1b9-445c-a2a3-616d15d5f468-jpeg.2417076

When did this happen? Glad you're ok

This afternoon

My car completely ruined, I won’t even show other pictures because I get mad looking at rest. I just bought some high performance tires last week too smh, can’t even say I got to enjoy my $1100 investment.

Idk what car to even look to get now, this killed my driving spirit.

Attachments

• F61F0FB3-A6C4-4A69-AB0E-AC81B0DDB702.jpeg
    F61F0FB3-A6C4-4A69-AB0E-AC81B0DDB702.jpeg
    419.6 KB · Views: 60
This afternoon

My car completely ruined, I won’t even show other pictures because I get mad looking at rest. I just bought some high performance tires last week too smh, can’t even say I got to enjoy my $1100 investment.

Idk what car to even look to get now, this killed my driving spirit.
I hear ya brother it's painful, I can only imagine. It sucks all the time & $ invested in it gone to **** because of someone who doesn't know to signal b4 merging. As long you're good...cars can be replaced...lives can't. You'll bounce back stronger & will start racking up speeding tickets in no time :D

I hear ya brother it's painful, I can only imagine. It sucks all the time & $ invested in it gone to **** because of someone who doesn't know to signal b4 merging. As long you're good...cars can be replaced...lives can't. You'll bounce back stronger & will start racking up speeding tickets in no time :D

Lmaooooo appreciate the kind words.

Anyone know what’s best fast car I can get within the 20-32k range? I was thinking maybe a used 2014 c63 amg but not sure I wanna deal with maintenance on that.

Last edited:
Lmaooooo appreciate the kind words.

Anyone know what’s best fast car I can get within the 20-32k range? I was thinking maybe a used 2014 c63 amg but not sure I wanna deal with maintenance on that.

Depends on your taste. You could get a s550 and throw a procharger and make 700+
You want to stay stock with high power? You want a couple or sedan?
My vote would be a CTS-v2

Depends on your taste. You could get a s550 and throw a procharger and make 700+
You want to stay stock with high power? You want a couple or sedan?
My vote would be a CTS-v2

I would prefer a coupe but at this point as long it’s fast I won’t be picky, it just gotta be faster than my previous car. Only thing I just don’t want a car that’s gonna break on me every week since it’ll be my daily.

I was randomly checking cts in my area and didn’t see any good use ones.

Nah it's not. Plenty of s550s out there.
V2s will hard to find one in a manual configuration I will agree but plenty of autos out there
just checked again and u right plenty available. but they like 2010-2014 with high mileage.

still might be worth it tho

just checked again and u right plenty available. but they like 2010-2014 with high mileage.

still might be worth it tho
I’d still rather get a low mileage 5.0 than a cts v with high miles and more expensive. I get why you’d like the cts more but it’s in a different league imo if you could get the v for the same price as a 5.0 and low miles then go for it

Can you send me a link to one of the listings you saw so I can compare to what I’m seeing in my area
I already closed it. Just go on auto trader.com
I’d still rather get a low mileage 5.0 than a cts v with high miles and more expensive. I get why you’d like the cts more but it’s in a different league imo if you could get the v for the same price as a 5.0 and low miles then go for it

It's preference.

Back
Top Bottom