\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My girl, Halle BlueBerry
648FE38C-CD3C-45A8-BB6E-48E45367D7DA.jpeg
518FDAF1-8F41-435B-A51B-BA5E7C981E9D.jpeg
Hella detailed :pimp: Beautiful ride sir. Any mods?

Interesting...curious why you're selling? Gettin that redeye?

lol inshallah thats the plan, I originally bought the car thinking it will make me happy or solve some problems but its not, im just kind of resetting and getting my mind a money right.

havent listed it anywhere yet, going to do a full detail first. but if a NT'er is interested hit my line

not even a Redeye can keep up

1LE over any Hemi on track. most other cars too, some that cost twice as much too

ZL1 over Hellcat everywhere

the thing is everyday u dont drive on the track

lol inshallah thats the plan, I originally bought the car thinking it will make me happy or solve some problems but its not, im just kind of resetting and getting my mind a money right.

havent listed it anywhere yet, going to do a full detail first. but if a NT'er is interested hit my line

oooooh u getting the hellcat
oh ok
nvm then
i take it back
but u better be getting another hemi
OR ELSE

Ayyy thats wassup brother, Inshallah you get it! Hope it all works out. Take your time, plenty of awesome rides to choose from out there, that being said if you get into a non-hemi/mopar you're axed you & I can no longer be friends :lol:

Don't sleep on them GT350s...voodoo engine its called? I think. They make a sweet exhaust rumble

Hey Z, yup, the 5.2 in the GT is called "Voodoo", the engine in the GT500 is called "Predator" and the new 7.3 gas V8 for the Super Duty will be called "Godzilla".
I sell Ford for a living (been doing it 23 years since I was 20) and the GT350 is the best Mustang they ever built! It's so overbuilt, it can take so much abuse. When Ford invited me to their GT350 Track Tour at Pocono raceway, they give us the cars to drive around the North course infield road course. 5 laps at mostly in 3rd (the torque curve is amazing) the car is simply sensational! Then the pro test drivers take us out and WOW!! WHAT.A.THRILL!!! I even asked what needed to be fixed after the whole trip the prior year (5 tracks). Tires, pads and one rotor. Everything else was fine. It's built to take a beating!

That car new is the best performance bargain around. Just sold a new 2019 to a friend a few months ago who ordered it to spec. He is still blown away with it. The sound the flat-plane crank makes is pure automotive nirvana!! And the exhaust is insane! (You sound like your going 65 at 25 mph when you open up the valves on the exhaust).

If I had the $$$ I would skip the 500 (too pricey for what it is) and get a 2020 GT350 in Grabber Lime, Electronics pkg, Handling Pkg, CF IP, white stripes and it would be PERFECT!! No Recaros unless you plan on tracking it regularly. The standard seats are wonderful!! And now that they are popping up used, even more of a bargain!!

Hey Z, yup, the 5.2 in the GT is called "Voodoo", the engine in the GT500 is called "Predator" and the new 7.3 gas V8 for the Super Duty will be called "Godzilla".
I sell Ford for a living (been doing it 23 years since I was 20) and the GT350 is the best Mustang they ever built! It's so overbuilt, it can take so much abuse. When Ford invited me to their GT350 Track Tour at Pocono raceway, they give us the cars to drive around the North course infield road course. 5 laps at mostly in 3rd (the torque curve is amazing) the car is simply sensational! Then the pro test drivers take us out and WOW!! WHAT.A.THRILL!!!

That car new is the best performance bargain around. Just sold a new 2019 to a friend a few months ago who ordered it to spec. He is still blown away with it. The sound the flat-plane crank makes is pure automotive nirvana!! And the exhaust is insane!

If I had the $$$ I would skip the 500 (too pricey for what it is) and get a 2020 GT350 in Grabber Lime, Electronics pkg, Handling Pkg, CF IP, white stripes and it would be PERFECT!! And now that they are popping up used, even more of a bargain!!

hemi gang

Looks like a 1970. Love that fastback model with louvers
Absolutely! Saw one in 2016 @ the NY autoshow same yellow like this with factory louvers. Louvers & t-tops man...they're a lost art within the auto industry

Thank you ?? ??

1) Ark Performance cat back exhaust
2) BC Racing coils
3) Work Wheels Zeast ST1 20” wheels/rims
4) Bruce Lee decal (adds 353 hp ?)
5) ceramic tint
Nice! These are V6 twin turbos? Love the color too. The foglamps in the front grill...thats stock or aftermarket? I love the integration into the grill...flush finish

Back
Top Bottom