\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Anybody running Winter tires for the next few months? Bout to buy some and just wanted to know what others are using.

I know the most popular 2 are blizzak and x-ice, and read the hakkapeliitta is the best (premium). Interested to hear if any cheaper options perform just as well as Blizzak or X-Ice
I run Blizzaks but also heard decent thing about general altimax arctic if you’re looking for value. My
Snow is filthy
Snow is fun in the right car

I run Blizzaks but also heard decent thing about general altimax arctic if you’re looking for value.

Depends on what you're looking for in a snow tire. I currently have X-Ice's on my dd and Blizzaks on the wife's car. Had the Generals on my last daily. They were fine in snow but super floaty on dry highways. If you live in a place that only gets occasional snow and do a lot of highway driving, I wouldn't recommend them.

I went with the blizzak because the guy cut the price back on em, will get 15% back on the tire/wheel package

Kinda missing the truck when this winter crap comes around. Duratracs plowing through 5-6” of snow :smokin

On my lunch break heading home
Model 3 pulls up at the red light
Dude is like let’s race
I’m like nah I’m good but have a good day
and he’s begging me to race he’s like I wanna see how it performs lol
I just tell him I’m good thanks

#SayNoToStreetRacing
Smart you wouldn't want to get that *** gapped during one of your only breaks of the day

Back
Top Bottom