\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Screenshot_20160408-020229.png

Screenshot_20160408-020424.png

mustard and ketchup from 15 years ago...i still own my red GSR!

Audi asked me for $400 to replace one of my xenon bulbs. I said, "you're joking, right?" Then he explained how they have to remove the bumper and all this other ****. And I said, "You're not changing the housing, right, just the bulb?" After he confirmed, I said "no thanks" and left.

Bought the bulb for ~$70. And after spending less than 5 minutes on google, I found out the easiest way to change the bulb is through the wheel well. About 30 minutes later, I was $330 richer.
Yeah that ******** started years ago when they started integrating lights into the bumper so they could raise the price for maintenance and labor. Hate that sneaky ****
Trucks are the best daily imo ( my perspective)
Lexus is one of the hardest brand out imo best of both worlds in terms of reliability and "class"
I kind of want to get an old is300 5 speed for a daily cause having alot of v8s are burning a hole in my income 😵
Wife was trying to convince me to sell my SC400, I was like if I do then I am just going to get a SC430. The choice is yours, she conceded and said just keep the SC400.

I’m about to cop a Lexus too for the next whip.

I don’t really need a truck I can just grab a pickup or dump truck from work if I gotta do truck stuff. :lol:

I thought about Audi as well but I want reliability. I know they aren’t too bad but it doesn’t get any more reliable than Lexus or Toyota.

I’m trying to keep it under 30k so I’ll probably go with a cpo is350 f sport. They are a dime a dozen around here so I figure once the next gen drops i should be able to get a 2018 or 19 for a real good price.

tlx is also on my radar v6 awd but I hear bad things about the transmission so that’s scaring me off plus the Lexus looks better.

Just got a crazy deal on a set of forged wheels. $266 shipped for all 4 lol

they have other lug patterns and sizes if any of y’all are interested
D278C234-EB08-4206-871E-D32910DCBFAE.png

that is cringe-worthy...ppl need to grow up, these are adults in the video acting like dumbasses

...i hate when ppl drive like that in public or in traffic, we all have parents and kids on the road...get a life or take it to a track...fast and the furious was like 20 years ago...wtf!
I respect their passion for motorsports & hustle with the detailing shop & what not but the shutting down streets for racing I can't get behind that. Idc what nobody says, thats never legal/safe for anyone. Not all us New Yorkers act like this. Theirs a time & place for everything, they wanna race? Go to Jersey/PA tracks & strips & get your adrenaline on. Theirs crazy people like them everywhere from East Coast all the way to the West Coast

that is cringe-worthy...ppl need to grow up, these are adults in the video acting like dumbasses

...i hate when ppl drive like that in public or in traffic, we all have parents and kids on the road...get a life or take it to a track...fast and the furious was like 20 years ago...wtf!
I skimmed through a few seconds of those vids. “We’re forced to race on the streets” lol

red interior is only nice to look at i wouldnt want to own it. i had a 4 series loaner with red guts and got tired of it :lol:

[/QUOTE]
Just got a crazy deal on a set of forged wheels. $266 shipped for all 4 lol

they have other lug patterns and sizes if any of y’all are interested
D278C234-EB08-4206-871E-D32910DCBFAE.png
Just copped a set of 20s. That's a steal for some forged decent looking wheels.

Just copped a set of 20s. That's a steal for some forged decent looking wheels.
[/QUOTE]
Nice! Yeah it was too cheap not to buy

that NY racing video was cringe to the max.
man said i just learned all about downpipes and tunes

i just wonder how they will act when they discover the king of drag racing aka da V8

Back
Top Bottom