\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Car market def seemed to readjust for the worst vs the deals back in March/April.

its terrible on the used car market right now, everything up by 2-7k depending on car of course. Don’t even get me started on trying to order car parts... back order on everything 😡.

its terrible on the used car market right now, everything up by 2-7k depending on car of course. Don’t even get me started on trying to order car parts... back order on everything 😡.
Yeah March and April was the time to buy. You can still find deals privately but not as many. That’s why I’m holding off on buying a whip rn

Your so right buddy. Most of the plates are blah. Though, I do have an organ donor plate, which looks pretty cool, as it has the "Donate Life" logo, on it (though it's coming off very soon so I can put a classic tag on my 2006 Mustang GT). The lack of cool plates is why my wife did this, lol!!!
Really an 06 counts for a classic car.
@zmaqbool

443F7C7E-32AB-4B5C-A94E-E38F33AB0184.png
Damn bro that battery life.
28CE9EB2-6A6E-470E-B076-BA7FA699C9AF.jpeg

Washed, quick detailed and covered
How are you liking the hide away license plate?

im sorry fam but america is kicking europes butt with the help of japanese design. not only will it be faster than all those others but its prettier too
1599690061132.png

1599690071451.png
more pics on the site

im sorry fam but america is kicking europes butt with the help of japanese design. not only will it be faster than all those others but its prettier too
1599690061132.png

1599690071451.png
more pics on the site

Im sorry fam but this joint is ugly as hell and doesnt look better than that Maserati MC20 up there. This isnt pretty at all :lol:

Im sorry fam but this joint is ugly as hell and doesnt look better than that Maserati MC20 up there. This isnt pretty at all :lol:
Never been a fan of rocket bunny except for the duck tail wings but you right its uglier but you gotta remember that it's about a third of the price and will most likely out perform it

Last edited:
1599690061132.png

1599690071451.png
more pics on the site
I hate it when people try to jdmize an American car 🤦🏽‍♂️
Wing looks trash and I also hate "bolt on/rivet fender well look. Maybe if it was white with red blue green ect wheels with accents to match it would have been better looking.

Wing looks trash and I also hate "bolt on/rivet fender well look. Maybe if it was white with red blue green ect wheels with accents to match it would have been better looking.
really?

man theres some people in japan making fire widebody kits before dodge released the widebody

in actuality i think the rivets would be better if u hold the car long term, suppose u get in a fender bender or someone door dings the panel, you can simply have it replaced and re riveted.

like when ford came out with the new dually they maade the dually panel not part of the bed body so that when the dually fender gets damaged the whole bedside wont need to be replaced.

not 100% applicable but an interesting view

Back
Top Bottom