\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

20201125_233826.jpg

Yeah but most people don't have 40, 50, 60, 70k+ cash to part with to pay for the vehicle on the spot

Bro your average American doesn't even have $500 in a savings account...

Anyone that tells you to pay for a car in cash or put a lot of money down doesn't know how financing works. If someone (bank) is going to lend you money at a very low rate, why would you not take it?

NT is the worst place fo financial advice :lol:

Bro your average American doesn't even have $500 in a savings account...

Anyone that tells you to pay for a car in cash or put a lot of money down doesn't know how financing works. If someone (bank) is going to lend you money at a very low rate, why would you not take it?

NT is the worst place fo financial advice :lol:
100% true the vast majority do not even have 3 digit savings. Lol NT & it's advice in general :lol: gotta love it man. If the car one is purchasing cost between like $800-$10,000 than I can see paying all cash upfront to be the more sensible option. But bro, prices on ALL new vehicles is insane across the board. I don't care if it's a muscle car/sports car/pick-up truck/hatch/crossover/SUV/commuter car etc...the prices are not "pay cash" prices. For most average joes financing is the only option. When I got my Challenger 4 years ago I put down $16 grand & financed the remainder $47 grand. I mean I would've absolutley had loved to pay $63,000 right than & there but that's super unrealitstic for most people but hey, if people out there got it like that than more power to them. Must be nice lol

I bought a car for $8500 cash a few years ago. It was a bad decision. Could’ve kept that money invested or in my emergency fund. Also would’ve damn near had a new car paid off by now. Only saving grace was I had another kid so I would’ve needed something more spacious than I would’ve copped back then. Learned my lesson I will always keep my cash.

Where’s a good spot to buy tires? Just been looking at my local america’s tire, big brand tire and american tire depot.

. When I got my Challenger 4 years ago I put down $16 grand & financed the remainder $47 grand. I mean I would've absolutley had loved to pay $63,000 right than & there but that's super unrealitstic for most people but hey, if people out there got it like that than more power to them. Must be nice lol
63k??
Couldn't you have just got a HellCat

I got mine from my dealer upstate. 4 hr drive but no way I am dealing with a local dealer again.

All my mopar purchases will be from Fayetteville Dodge in Fayetteville, NY.

63k??
Couldn't you have just got a HellCat
So the out the door price for the car was 51 & the rest was taxes & fees & extended warranty that I should've never opted for. It's a loaded 2016 Scat with all the extra bells & whistles/sunroof/shaker hood option so it cost some more than a regular one with no options

63k?! My dude I paid 69 for my 2016 Hellcat and 77 for the 2020 (after tax price)

Whoever your dealer was didnt use lube on you.
Goodness.
Lmao yeah I mean the price of the car was 51 & the rest of the stuff added on made it come out to be 63. My interest rate was 6.34%. I never bought anything THAT expensive before that point in my life so my rate was higher even though my credit score was on the good side. If I spec'd a hellcat I believe it'd be mid 70s- for me lol so I stayed within my means

I got mine from my dealer upstate. 4 hr drive but no way I am dealing with a local dealer again.

All my mopar purchases will be from Fayetteville Dodge in Fayetteville, NY.
I stayed local & went to Bayside Dodge. The salesman did work with me & got me $2,500 off. I was going to Manhattan Dodge as a 2nd option but was too lazy to drive there & if I didn't get what I was looking for I figured it'd be waste of time/gas. I'll keep that dealership in mind that you mentioned for the future. Probably better deals upstate/PA area for sure

he shuda copped a lifetime mta pass
If he spec'd a hellcat the way he wanted it would probably be 80ish
jk

actually as airspider said 63 is :smh:
Lmao never! Screw the mta! Yeah 63 is high but all things considered- with the car being fully loaded + the extended warranty+tax/fees & my interest rate...I gotta pretty good deal...I think lol

Back
Top Bottom