\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Also got it detailed over the weekend
U work at Weatherford BMW GSW? Been looking for an M-Sport kit
laugh.gif

posting something old and something new. not stunting just adding to the thread, I bought these cars because it was a natural progression from owning BMW's and Lexus. When it was time to buy a new car I liked nothing at Lexus nor BMW (I hate the new 6 series) so I moved to the italians. The cars are actually more affordable than most would think, you just have to know how to buy them... meaning how to negotiate open ended leases.

old ***
07 porsche 911 C4S

New *** 

V12 07 Ferrari 599
nice, porsche is german doe

planning on getting adv1s? or pur?

Lol true I didn't give a proper detail of my previous cars. But mainly I wanted to move to more exotic cars (thats the better way to put it) and drive them daily as opposed to how people buy them and baby them. I don't understand stand why people drop that kind of money and keep a car in the garage so they can sell it later.

I like Pur wheels. I may get a set in gold to put on the rarri

Lol true I didn't give a proper detail of my previous cars. But mainly I wanted to move to more exotic cars (thats the better way to put it) and drive them daily as opposed to how people buy them and baby them. I don't understand stand why people drop that kind of money and keep a car in the garage so they can sell it later.

you leased though right? what kind of mileage restriction did they put on that? because you've gotta be killing the resale by driving them much more than everyone else.

you leased though right? what kind of mileage restriction did they put on that? because you've gotta be killing the resale by driving them much more than everyone else.

Key thing in my initial post is that you have to know how to negotiate an open end lease. I have no mileage restrictions. I lease because I do not like to lay out a lot of cash initially as I am a business owner and money can fluctuate.

Yeah I am killing the resale but I didn't buy the cars to resale... I will buy my cars at lease end. The buy outs will not be hard to achieve (per my initial negotiations) in a true pinch I can sell back to the leasing company. Open ended leases and the companies who offer them are just easier to deal with when estimating residuals and getting out of the leases. Again I do not look to get out of the leases though I will just buy the cars. Please note premier and Putnam are not open end lease companies they are brokers.

Thinking about going today to trade my 2011 genesis coupe for a CPO 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee.. I like the new 2014 Jeeps that are coming out, but I wanna keep my payments pretty low so I think I'm gonna just go with the 2012 this time. Plus this is one of the cheapest JGC within 100 miles from me that has low mileage and black interior

Last edited:
i swear being on nt has put me on to alot of different cars and i mean that in a good way. Im not a big fan of foreign at all but some of those infinites are fire. I might be in the minority and agree with ninjahood but i love da hemi and american cars. But after looking in this thread it makes me wanna sell my car and cop something foreign

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, do it

Correct me if I'm wrong

For that nissan (known as infinity here) i believe jdm whips that new cars are labelled the year they were produced. Here in the states they would label it a year ahead from when it was produced. I think i made sense... lol they also had it a year before the u.s. did

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong

For that nissan (known as infinity here) i believe jdm whips that new cars are labelled the year they were produced. Here in the states they would label it a year ahead from when it was produced. I think i made sense... lol they also had it a year before the u.s. did

Maaaan, I don't even know. I saw a picture and said I wanted it. I was a fan of the Infiniti model back in the states and just had to have it. It was tough venturing through these tight Japan streets but I'm good now.

Back
Top Bottom