\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

do it. :pimp:

oh I didn’t realize they all didn’t have it. My biggest complaint is no Apple car play but she’s got the better engine so whatever. Those supercharged motors are bulletproof.
They all have dynamic mode (along with comfort, all road, etc) but dynamic steering is an option. My understanding is at higher speeds it tightens up the steering. Never drive one with it.

man I would love an rs5, maybe if I didn’t have kids and was short. But I’m just too damn tall, can’t fit and even if I could getting them in and out of the car seats would be brutal. :lol: sq7 is much more comfortable for me.

They all have dynamic mode (along with comfort, all road, etc) but dynamic steering is an option. My understanding is at higher speeds it tightens up the steering. Never drive one with it.

man I would love an rs5, maybe if I didn’t have kids and was short. But I’m just too damn tall, can’t fit and even if I could getting them in and out of the car seats would be brutal. :lol: sq7 is much more comfortable for me.

mannnnn, this girl I work with trades her rs5 for a damn volvo s90.

what 27 year old does that? :lol:

Does steering tighten up when you put it in dynamic? I can’t remember if it does.

sq5 is a sick daily. You’d be high af if you think they made it for the track. :lol:

once the sq3 drops that’s gonna be all over, throw that bad boy on coils and you probably got a pretty fun grocery getter.

I've been waiting on the Rs3 Avant fr minute and SQ3 since 18'. VW is about to go through Watergate and wife and I are watching how that plays out.

One of them or a b8.5 s4 would be dope.

my mechanic used to daily a 800hp b8.5 s4 that he tracked a lot and it never had issues. It was a tank. Then he hit a deer and totaled it. :frown:

it had 200k on the motor and trans. 100k was at 800hp too and tracked.

they have no resale value so I’m sure you could find a good one. Most are well taken care of too that I see since pretty much only enthusiasts have them.

One of them or a b8.5 s4 would be dope.

my mechanic used to daily a 800hp b8.5 s4 that he tracked a lot and it never had issues. It was a tank. Then he hit a deer and totaled it. :frown:

it had 200k on the motor and trans. 100k was at 800hp too and tracked.

they have no resale value so I’m sure you could find a good one. Most are well taken care of too that I see since pretty much only enthusiasts have them.
Yeah that 3.0T solid, might just cop an a6 and go ham with tunes.

man we don’t get any of the cool stuff here...
Forreal
Holden-ute-cover-LONG.jpg

I'd 100% have one of these if they were sold over here or able to import.

After talking with my salesman and service advisor they are going to come tow it to the dealership, order a new tire, so recalls etc etc . They are going to have it for the week so I asked my salesman if he could hook me up with a RS Q8 ( they have one as a demo) he laughed and said probably not.

He is letting me take an SQ8 so I am curious to see how it feels vs awestic tuned Q8

I'm sure some have heard, but for those who haven't, the first, of I'm going to assume many more, major manufacturers have put the clock on all their light duty cars and trucks ICE engines. GM will stop selling internal combustion gas and diesel engines by 2035! Even the Corvette! Not surprised and they won't be alone.

I'm actually okay with this. Knew it was coming. I've been driving a plug-in Fusion Energi since 2017 (I leased my current one and my previous one). Actually love how I could drive to work on a full charge (which is only up to about 28 miles as it's a plug in hybrid, not a full blown electric, so minimum E-only range but over 600 miles on a tank charged and with the hybrid system.

Once this lease is up next year, I'll decide on what I want next. If Ford were to offer a plug-in Bronco or Bronco sport, or that new Fusion Active I'd be down. But the electric future for cars is coming and it's not going to be stopped. And with technology getting better every year, battery charging will eventually be as fast as it takes getting gas/diesel.

Back
Top Bottom