\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

$35/year for registration

It's a tad more now in PA ($38). That silly $5 county tax. Plus I always add the $3 donation to organ donor awareness (kinda important to me). So my Fusion was $46 I believe. 👍 I feel for all those who have to pay several hundred yearly. That's insane!

Thinking about getting another used Jeep GC. Currently have one with the 5.7 Hemi, but considering going back to V6. Anyone drive both that can chime in?

I really want an SRT but I'm having a hard time justifying $40-50K on a Jeep.

All the newer Volvos so nice! One of the cars that impressed me the most at philly car show last time i went.

The new ones are VERY nice. The Volvo I want would be a 2017 S60 Polestar. That is a SWEET car. 362 hp turbocharged & supercharged with an 8-speed transmission. And a killer blue color!
2017-Volvo-S60-Polestar-108.jpg

This is a cool car. Limited and rare. I like these!

GATDAMN! REGISTRATIONS HIGH AF :smh::smh:.

REGISTRATION HERE IN MEMPHIS VARIES, I THINK FOR A NEW BASIC TAG IS LIKE $135. I JUST PAID $30 TO TRANSFER TAGS FROM THE SCAT TO THE TUNDRA. AND INSURANCE VARIES BY CAR. I WENT FROM $102/MONTHLY FOR THE SCAT TO $78/MONTHLY FOR THE TUNDRA.

GLAD I GOT RID OF MINE WHEN I DID, DODGE IS THE MOST STOLEN BRAND RIGHT NOW IN MEMPHIS, SO IM SURE INSURANCE HAS SKYROCKETED ON THEM NOW. :smh::smh:

The new ones are VERY nice. The Volvo I want would be a 2017 S60 Polestar. That is a SWEET car. 362 hp turbocharged & supercharged with an 8-speed transmission. And a killer blue color!
2017-Volvo-S60-Polestar-108.jpg

This is a cool car. Limited and rare. I like these!
I had one transferred to a local Carmax. But bought the ram while waiting for the transfer. I wanted a big vehicle.

what's the most you've guys paid for car registration?
just paid my STI in CA, $445. :sick:
Some of these registration prices are wild lol. I pay $190 for my Max & $213 for my Challenger in NY. I used to think that was expensive but now realize it's nothing compared to some of the prices posted in here. It would be $60 less for both my cars if they didn't have custom plates

Thinking about getting another used Jeep GC. Currently have one with the 5.7 Hemi, but considering going back to V6. Anyone drive both that can chime in?

I really want an SRT but I'm having a hard time justifying $40-50K on a Jeep.
Srt/trackHawks are worth the extra doe imo

Back
Top Bottom