\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Speaking to the EV talk.

Wendover Productions on YT has a very informative video titled The Electric Vehicle Charging Problem. About 20 min long, good video. Good channel in general.

Im doing at least 80 mph normally
Don’t get why Prius guy wants to do 60 in fast line
1613017423679.png
no YOU get out of the fast lane. My truck goes 100 mph and I gotta pick a lane and ride since you guys like to stroll onto the freeway at 43 mph.

i cruise the middle lane when I can :lol: with a wide load though sometimes I gotta ride left and hang it over the shoulder or else it’s all in the next lane scaring people. :lol:

no YOU get out of the fast lane. My truck goes 100 mph and I gotta pick a lane and ride since you guys like to stroll onto the freeway at 43 mph.

i cruise the middle lane when I can :lol: with a wide load though sometimes I gotta ride left and hang it over the shoulder or else it’s all in the next lane scaring people. :lol:
Interesting to hear. As much as I can't stand a truck in the passing lane merging onto a high speed highway behind one of those useless humans is one of the more infuriating/dangerous things on the road. Almost always have to stay in lower gear longer and gun it around them just to get up to safe traffic speed.

When i had a hybrid i stayed in the slow lane all the time with under 100hp i had too
It was a nice perspective on how people drive on the freeway :lol: some

People who judge another mans testicular fortitude on their vehicle is a joke.

me and my boy at work get all the crap in the world because I have a gti and he drives a lowered Prius with 5% tints. :lol:

but apparently we’re supposed to all drive a 12v Cummins because were heavy haul drivers 🤷‍♂️

3D740623-F76A-432C-A653-C826946EBDCC.jpeg
2A1F9009-4A05-4624-89DD-7B0FF0034E3E.jpeg

forgot to ask you guys this.

went to this exotic car dealer back in December and saw this,anyone know what those little sheels on the calipers are for?
It looks like it's to prevent caliper damage from aftermarket wheels that may be to small
Someone chime in if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
If the launch is anything like the trackhawk I'm sure it wouldn't even be a competition.

well by wild I was meaning in the dirt as I do find it pointless to judge this segment on its 0-60....... with that said I have seen what a tuned Raptor on 37s did to a stock TRX on pavement so if it comes to a pavement princess battle I’m game for that as well.

well by wild I was meaning in the dirt as I do find it pointless to judge this segment on its 0-60....... with that said I have seen what a tuned Raptor on 37s did to a stock TRX on pavement so if it comes to a pavement princess battle I’m game for that as well.
Where are you gonna find a trx off-roading casually at? :lol:
Also curious to see what It can do off-road even tho that's not my thing. Cool to watch trucks jump and play in the dirt.

Where are you gonna find a trx off-roading casually at? :lol:
Also curious to see what It can do off-road even tho that's not my thing. Cool to watch trucks jump and play in the dirt.
Something you realize when you are actually looking to play off road is you places all over . Before I got my truck I had no idea and wondered the same thing.

Also it was pointed out to me ( by someone in this thread ) that there is a truck setup for off roading in my area. It’s a off road course that has jumps as well as a section for crawling ( no interest in that aspect of off roading) so I am hoping there are some guys who come out and actually use the TRX for what it was meant for.

There was supposed to be a trx playing with about 42 raptors at prairie city on Saturday but not sure if he ever actually went.

im crusing in the middle lane all day >>>>

when people tailgate me on the highway when they can just over take on the left lane :stoneface:

Aren’t a bunch of Ram trucks hitting dealers for 4x4 issues. Not gonna lie they are plush inside but no way I’d deal with that headache after purchasing a brand new truck.

Back
Top Bottom