\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Bruh I saw a car at the mall today just left in the middle of the aisle. Like the spot was tight but they just said f it and got 1/4 of the way in an left it there. :lol:

it was cocked sideways too so the car on the left would have a hell of a time getting out.

I used to valet cars when I was younger. I loved the sensors because I wasn’t used to all the different cars and those lots are TIGHT downtown and I don’t wanna scrape your big *** a8 l up.

Parallel parking is a daily part of urban living. Narrow streets sometimes may cause a little trouble. I've never had a problem parallel parking my Maxima as the outward visibility is great from all angles. However, in my Challenger, the C pillar is brutal. You cannot see anything out the back. I like the old-fashioned way like fluid hips fluid hips said by putting my hand behind the passenger headrest and turning my head but doing that in the Challenger will only show me the small rear windshield with an enormous C pillar blocking my view for that angle. It gets garaged mostly everywhere I take it so I rarely have to parallel park it but one time I had to because I was waiting on my brother to take the spot I was holding for him. I did the best I could using the camera & I purposely park few inches away from the curb. When I was done parking I got out to look at how I did & damn, the car was halfway out the spot lmao...shame on me 😭

I'm looking at getting one later this year, or an Acura TLX. Want something sportier than my 2018 Accord
Well sounds like another IS is otw too maybe with more power. I love it, a real RWD sport sedan that loves to be pushed. People love the styling.
TlX is nice but been a sales dud. Small inside, big outside, got way more expensive, way heavier and same engine as the accord. I haven’t had a fwd car in 20 years. Type s is coming soon.

Well sounds like another IS is otw too maybe with more power. I love it, a real RWD sport sedan that loves to be pushed. People love the styling.
TlX is nice but been a sales dud. Small inside, big outside, got way more expensive, way heavier and same engine as the accord. I haven’t had a fwd car in 20 years. Type s is coming soon.

The same engine as the Accord but the IS had the same engine for how many years now? Its still an NA V6 and the 0-60 is still relatively the same as the last gen IS’s. Its a lackluster machine, most reviews have said the same. Its the same complaints, engine performance, and the semi upgraded interior.

Shame as I loved the last gen IS. Friend had white on red and I loved that thing. Even 7 years later I still think the 14-16 models with the funky headlights still looks great.

I don’t even know how to back up/park without my camera any more
Completely abandoned that skill once I got a car with a camera :lol:

parallel parking is easy once you know how to do it and how to fix any mistakes

Been told y’all about these heavy displacement V8 cars. At the end of the day, Dodge is a business and needs to make money. Most of their cars are dinosaurs and the world is already moving in a completely different direction. The fact that you can have forced Induction cars put out more power and that can actually turn or even EV cars that can be sports oriented is evidence that it’s time for dodge to move on.

we had a great run with the modern muscle car war. Need to see what type of innovation products FCA can bring to the table because they’re falling far behind.
they are in the business of selling cars and idk about yall area but challengers and chargers are littered throughout LA

The same engine as the Accord but the IS had the same engine for how many years now? Its still an NA V6 and the 0-60 is still relatively the same as the last gen IS’s. Its a lackluster machine, most reviews have said the same. Its the same complaints, engine performance, and the semi upgraded interior.

Shame as I loved the last gen IS. Friend had white on red and I loved that thing. Even 7 years later I still think the 14-16 models with the funky headlights still looks great.
Did I say it’s the best car of all time? I talked about why the TLx isn’t selling. The IS has been selling fine. I’m well aware of its short comings.

I’ve had the IS 300, last gen IS and now this one I’m working on. Oh and something exciting is coming :smile:

Here’s my wife’s ES and I have a LC as well and a couple other Lexus models.

Was thinking about the type S too but that no virtual cockpit in the top trim is a bummer. Let's see how it is when details finally release.

Did I say it’s the best car of all time? I talked about why the TLx isn’t selling. The IS has been selling fine. I’m well aware of its short comings.

I’ve had the IS 300, last gen IS and now this one I’m working on. Oh and something exciting is coming :smile:

Here’s my wife’s ES and I have a LC as well and a couple other Lexus models.

When did I say you said it was the best car of all time? :lol: You were talking about borrowed engines as if having the same engine for 76 years isnt also a poo.

Wifeys ES nice af though. They did a great job on the new ES.

When did I say you said it was the best car of all time? :lol: You were talking about borrowed engines as if having the same engine for 76 years isnt also a poo.

Wifeys ES nice af though. They did a great job on the new ES.

I am saying I never said the IS is without flaws. It is far from perfect but it is a compelling true RWD car made in Japan.
I said the TLX has the same engine as the Accord it is 4 cylinder only for now. BTW the 2021 MDX has the same old 3.5 as well.
The IS has a base 4 cylinder and an optional V-6. The V-6 is shared with other Lexus and Toyota models. It’s detuned in the Camry.

I would rather an old V-6, than a new 4 cylinder that tied to a 4000lbs car. But to each his own.

I am saying I never said the IS is without flaws. It is far from perfect but it is a compelling true RWD car made in Japan.
I said the TLX has the same engine as the Accord it is 4 cylinder only for now. BTW the 2021 MDX has the same old 3.5 as well.
The IS has a base 4 cylinder and an optional V-6. The V-6 is shared with other Lexus and Toyota models. It’s detuned in the Camry.

I would rather an old V-6, than a new 4 cylinder that tied to a 4000lbs car. But to each his own.

Fair sentiment.

The rear leg room got any better? New IS got ambient lighting? I know the new TLX’s have it but I think they did a botch job on the interior. That center stack is ooglay.

they are in the business of selling cars and idk about yall area but challengers and chargers are littered throughout LA

they’re everywhere because they’re cheap, gas was inexpensive and the cars were abundantly available. But times are changing fast. Gas prices are going up, battery technology and infrastructure are improving and emission regulations are tightening. As gas goes up, we all know many people offload their gas guzzlers. There will still be a niche of people who will try and hold on but that circle will get smaller by the day.

lets Just keep it real. While a decent number of people have a sports/muscle car, it’s the suv and economy cars that keep the lights on for a car company. Nobody outside the US really cares for big and heavy muscle cars, let alone Dodge as a car brand.

the other big two US automakers have already adjusted their strategy accordingly. It was about time that dodge got their act together to bring some EV to the board that hopefully will sell. This is the only way they’ll be able to fund niche projects like high performance cars.

My man is a danger to humanity.

Is like when I'm parking if I see a car that looks beat up af I make sure I park fairly far away from it, them dudes don't care about **** lol

lol like when you see a lil old lady driving RIGHT up close to the wheel, bug eyed glasses, wit a smashed front end...
i keep my distance

they’re everywhere because they’re cheap, gas was inexpensive and the cars were abundantly available. But times are changing fast. Gas prices are going up, battery technology and infrastructure are improving and emission regulations are tightening. As gas goes up, we all know many people offload their gas guzzlers. There will still be a niche of people who will try and hold on but that circle will get smaller by the day.

lets Just keep it real. While a decent number of people have a sports/muscle car, it’s the suv and economy cars that keep the lights on for a car company. Nobody outside the US really cares for big and heavy muscle cars, let alone Dodge as a car brand.

the other big two US automakers have already adjusted their strategy accordingly. It was about time that dodge got their act together to bring some EV to the board that hopefully will sell. This is the only way they’ll be able to fund niche projects like high performance cars.
Yeah I agree industry is shifting
Will be interesting to see who makes it alive to the other side and who becomes a memory

Fair sentiment.

The rear leg room got any better? New IS got ambient lighting? I know the new TLX’s have it but I think they did a botch job on the interior. That center stack is ooglay.

I think it feels roomier, the roofline seems more rounded. It now has touch screen and around view cams. I don’t see ambient lighting and there is no HUD option which I miss. It still has those LFA gauges which never get old to me.

My homie just bagged his
Justin’s bagged 2021 Lexus IS 350 F-Sport on Airlift. Lexotic. Atlanta.

EE82E168-DD59-46A4-882F-C419A1BDC035.gif
filled up for 86 buck the other day :lol:

My man is a danger to humanity.

Is like when I'm parking if I see a car that looks beat up af I make sure I park fairly far away from it, them dudes don't care about **** lol
I remember the first time i seen my boy not give a damb in his beater :rofl: I was SHOCKED

Back
Top Bottom