\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Why are you adding so many excuses in your post? Just be proud that you can afford a fairly new car regardless of brand. Don't be like those people with stupid bumper stickers that say my real car is heaven or something. Congrats on your purchase.

your right man, all i can say im fortune enough to afford a newer car. and noooo, no bumper stickers :lol:

WOOO! LGT.. Are you on Legacygt? Nice set-up, I'm feeling it are you planning on lowering it? I drive a 05 Subaru legacy..

new wheels 18" VMR V701 8.5 front and 9.5 rear. new carbon fiber lip
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/251285/[IMG]
[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/251286/[IMG]
[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/251287/[IMG]

Early this morning I dropped off the Jeep at the Hemishop at Westbury Jeep for a set of Kooks Headers with high flow cats. :smile:

Cant wait to get it back! :D

just bought my wife a new car yesterday... 2013 jetta tdi premium with navigation. already driven 155 miles and have only gone through a quarter tank of gas.

So, I'm looking to get my first car for my birthday (September). I'm looking to get a older (95-05) BMW 3 series, I would really prefer two door. I'm looking to spend around 8-10k.

What type of mileage should I look for? I know >100k is good. There's a local place that has a 98 3 series, but it's a convertible, for 11k (don't really want a convertible, I'd like hardtop if possible). It seems like majority of the two doors I find are convertible, I think I've seen less than three hard tops in my area. Is a hard top more expensive?

i want a 1968 mustang so bad.

how hard can it be to maintain it? it would be my weekend car, as i commute to the city everyday and really would only drive during the weekend. a decent one is running like 6-9 g's.

i want a 1968 mustang so bad.

how hard can it be to maintain it? it would be my weekend car, as i commute to the city everyday and really would only drive during the weekend. a decent one is running like 6-9 g's.
I'd say it depends on how easy it is to find parts for the car. Seeing how its an older car it might be harder to find the parts you need for it when they need to be replaced. However, there could be a lot of aftermarket spots that sell the parts you need. 

So, I'm looking to get my first car for my birthday (September). I'm looking to get a older (95-05) BMW 3 series, I would really prefer two door. I'm looking to spend around 8-10k.

What type of mileage should I look for? I know >100k is good. There's a local place that has a 98 3 series, but it's a convertible, for 11k (don't really want a convertible, I'd like hardtop if possible). It seems like majority of the two doors I find are convertible, I think I've seen less than three hard tops in my area. Is a hard top more expensive?

how old are you?

ya think you can handle the maintenance?

is a 2003 civic hybrid with 150k too risky to cop?

Civics do three times or more mileage than that. Ask for maintenance receipts and see how it runs. Or get a mechanic to check it out with you if you don't know much about cars.

how much?

is a 2003 civic hybrid with 150k too risky to cop?

Civics do three times or more mileage than that. Ask for maintenance receipts and see how it runs. Or get a mechanic to check it out with you if you don't know much about cars.

how much?

around 3k. thats the thing i know its a honda but its also a hybrid. i dont know if that part of the vehicle can last any longer. plus its a manual car which i dont know how to drive

Back
Top Bottom