\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Awful followup (aesthetically) to one of the GOAT supercars of all time the MC12...Of course new one will be faster, but let's be honest most people buying these cars are not taking them to the tracks or pushing these cars anywhere near their limit, they are just rolling around Knightsbridge and Beverly Hills at 5MPH lol.

The original was a MASTERPIECE. New one looks like the same boring modern supercar crap..Cars look too similar across brands since everything is designed in a windtunnel and with heavy computer aids.

OG for reference :smokin

Screen Shot 2021-05-15 at 2.43.12 PM.png

Hey guys guess what.

You live ONE life

Tomorrow ISN'T promised

Get what you WANT now

My bro and I test drove an X3M comp before he picked up an e-tron.

pretty awesome car to drive, rides a bit stiffer than you’d like for a tall vehicle, but not early G wagon bad. Great power delivery, dated interior. That’s the jist of it. It was on lease special, as was the Audi, and he chose the Audi. Of course, EV played a role in his decision but the interior quality was just so much better in the Audi.

now the new X5/X7 have the best BMW interior I’ve seen, if the X3 follows in its footsteps next gen then it would be a total package if you’re in that market.
audi interior is so beautiful

i kinda like it better than mbz because i dont mess with all the weird lighting concepts

The drag coefficient on a convertible is not the best. I wonder if that wing even helps. . . Or it's just aesthetics.

I think I’m having buyers remorse on my Civic 🙄
Part of me loves the car but part me thinks i shoulda waited to get the S Type TLX .
SMH

congrats! Toronto red? Damn bmw locally always brings up black or white vehicles. I’m feeling the donnington grey if I snatch one up.
Yeah toronto red. Around here they are all black or donnington grey. I was between red and the phytonic blue but I really liked the red and thought it was little more unique than the others.

Washed my cars interior today
Always crazy to see how dirty the water is
A276E748-921F-43BD-B451-01D94DE1A559.jpeg
26448E3C-5288-4EFA-A89B-90B5D8066797.jpeg

looking crispy now :pimp:
C29DC9C9-B4EB-4A92-91E8-390F378D1991.jpeg
Looks good, man.
If you have a wet chamois or a wet towel, the last touch is always wiping down the dash, doors, that console and arm rest, the portion in between the doors where the seatbelt is. On those portions you can see where it's not exactly wiped down. Just a quick piece of advice from what I see. Looks good though.

Awful followup (aesthetically) to one of the GOAT supercars of all time the MC12...Of course new one will be faster, but let's be honest most people buying these cars are not taking them to the tracks or pushing these cars anywhere near their limit, they are just rolling around Knightsbridge and Beverly Hills at 5MPH lol.

The original was a MASTERPIECE. New one looks like the same boring modern supercar crap..Cars look too similar across brands since everything is designed in a windtunnel and with heavy computer aids.

OG for reference :smokin

Screen Shot 2021-05-15 at 2.43.12 PM.png

It's not really a fair comparison. The MC12 was made strictly as a homologation special to allow the MC12 to race in LeMans. They made only 50 and it was never intended for mass production. A good majority of them are residing in private collections to never be driven, which is sad.

The MC20 is a full blown production car meant for worldwide sales (the MC12 was never officially imported here and is only allowed on the "Show & Display" law), and lots of them. I think the 20 looks great and I can't wait to see one in person. I've seen an MC12 up close and it's AMAZING in person. Such a big car and that rear wing is insanely wide. The car is only about 25 minutes from my house in a museum (sadly) but will be open to the public to see the owners vast exotic car collection (it's EPIC).

Always looked like an uglier Enzo to me

I think this looks WAY better than an Enzo. The color in person is simply stunning (Fuji White) and the mass of the car, is insane. You really can't get how long and wide it is, and how long that front overhang is until you see one up close. I'd be terrified to drive it on public streets.

Back
Top Bottom