\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Spotted this yesterday
02E64556-41DE-4F11-9E22-10A14DBE48C3.jpeg
77332C4A-D2A5-4CD8-9573-A423932F3BDC.jpeg
No plates :nerd:
Wonder if it's real, there are a few conversion floating around the US.

Last edited:
Some old lady stunted on me with her stock S5 exhaust, didn't realize they were that good stock. Need to get another exhaust before the year is out.

Post is gone. Was that the accident on 676 yesterday?
Yeah. From cars and coffee wilmington ig acct

on another note, think I’m gonna stop by northbrook c&c on the 19th. Is it every Saturday and what time people usually get there?

Yeah. From cars and coffee wilmington ig acct

on another note, think I’m gonna stop by northbrook c&c on the 19th. Is it every Saturday and what time people usually get there?

It's usually from 8-10 am or so. The one in Chester Springs had a Ford GT Carbon car show up this past weekend.

About the accident. The traffic was stopped by police from getting onto 676 BUT there was still normal traffic ahead that hadn't cleared out yet. So the idiot in the 458 who initiated the accident was going way too fast for the traffic that was up ahead and making the other cars in the rally slow down to an almost stop. He's in for a world of hurt. Wrecked 3 Ferraris (one being a Pista) and another car. He's probably going to get dropped from his insurance carrier for this.

And I can pretty much assure that this was the last rally on 676. City doesn't want another episode like this again.

It's usually from 8-10 am or so. The one in Chester Springs had a Ford GT Carbon car show up this past weekend.

About the accident. The traffic was stopped by police from getting onto 676 BUT there was still normal traffic ahead that hadn't cleared out yet. So the idiot in the 458 who initiated the accident was going way too fast for the traffic that was up ahead and making the other cars in the rally slow down to an almost stop. He's in for a world of hurt. Wrecked 3 Ferraris (one being a Pista) and another car. He's probably going to get dropped from his insurance carrier for this.

And I can pretty much assure that this was the last rally on 676. City doesn't want another episode like this again.

yeah I’d say his insurance is done for, especially with the video evidence available. I can imagine the others in the collision are extremely upset. I would be.

let’s not forget that personal injury will be paid out also. I can only imagine the other two drivers lawyered up immediately. Unless they’re friends of course. Sports cars are very unforgiving on your back/neck in cases like this.

Back
Top Bottom