\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Someone school me on tints. All  around is (obviously) what I'm going to get. What % should I get (legally)? I live in Maryland, BTW. Anyone get their front windshield tinted? How on it are cops about that?

Someone school me on tints. All  around is (obviously) what I'm going to get. What % should I get (legally)? I live in Maryland, BTW. Anyone get their front windshield tinted? How on it are cops about that?

I live in MD and I have 20% all around....Legal is 35% but I dont want anyone looking into my car. I dont have the windshield tinted though, you're ust asking to be pulled over in MD. But depending on where in MD you should be fine. Also the type of interior you have will make the windows darker. I have black interior, so it makes the tint look darker. '

When I first bought it,

After getting it retinted

Last edited:
just relized i have NO pics of my whip in the day time...

2008 Dodge Charger V6 (A.K.A. The SEMI) btw...

i promise to get a lowering kit by the summer..

and 22" Vipers by next year spring...

only thing wanna do is black out the wheels, taillights & MAYBE add those syder one piece headlights...

Last edited:
Jeep Wranglers are not made for tall people:lol: I was thinking about buying one until I got in one for the first time yesterday.

/\ very nice... 16k is a lot for a more than ten yr old luxury cat but its in superb condition

I could be talked into buying maybe... Would def test drive n have a mechanic inspect it

But for relevancy u could get an 09 g37 with comparable miles for that price

what car you looking at? depending if your one of those dudes who wants a new ride every few years.

I`m getting ready to start applying to grad schools and stuff and the time is coming where I will need a new ride (seriously this time) I was looking at the VW Jetta, Passat or CC. I dont want a big monthly commitment though, I dont care about a new ride every year, just an ease of mind when it comes to maintenance and all that.

I know with a LEase you pretty much dont have to worry about repairs and such, just dont get in accidents. I could prob put down like 4k, and own a jetta in like 3-4 years, or I could just lease a CC for about the same price or less and not put much if anything down.

If you're willing to drop 4k into those basic *** cars, don't drive much, I'd just cop a nice used with that 4k and be done.

SMG's are worth less, despite them costing more on the sticker price. They are known to be VERY problematic and everyone stays away from them. LOOKS nice, but whats under the hood is what really matters. If everything checks out, 14-15k. But be weary of the SMG

Yup. The seller is likely looking to dump it before it begins causing him problems, he knows what he's doing.

Last edited:
smh at u thinking u still get 30mpg with that setup

i bet u get coffee at ford

SMH at you not knowing about what your talking about. Would post all the info to prove you wrong but it just isn't worth it :lol:

EDIT:

Strong post to join date ratio.

Last edited:
:lol:

didnt even see this before.

yea man nice stang, but yea......... doesnt make sense you didnt want the v8 because of the mpg but then you put 20 inch riims an all power.

Why pay the V8 price tag (Even with D plan) when I would dump her for the 15' V8 Bodystyle redesign?

Procharged (Premium Gas only) and even with the 20s im getting 27mpg. Not a bad drop off considering. All said I still spent under 23k on my setup, lower insurance cost and better mpg. Not to mention I DIDN'T want a V8. I actually plan on keeping the 6 (love the sleeper) and grabbing the redesigned 15'. Something I would not have done with the 8.

Anyone know anything about Mazda Protege 5? Looking at a 03 with 60k on it but the price is to high at 8 thousand.

Jetpac im impressed........if true.

Gsd an agent thanks for the info.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom