\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

i absolutely hate the used car market rn

all the prices are so damn absurd

i didn't think it would be this hard to buy a pickup truck :lol:

Did the 8 series have a manual? Ive only seen one with a stick shift

Absolutely did. My buddy's car in the picture is an 850Ci so that's a V12 and is a manual. It's glorious. They had the 840 which was the V8 (and most of those are automatics) and the 850 CSI which is silly rare and way more money. This car above will get updated chips for the 3 ECUs, among a few other small upgrades and will be as fast as the CSI for way way way less.

308 and E38...Hnnnnnnnnggghhhhh!!! :pimp:

Also IMO F-Type's are one of the prettiest cars of the last decade.

Definitely agree with you on the F-Type. Everyone has said to her and I when they see her car how pretty it is. It's the modern E-Type and she'll never get rid of it.

She has said she likes her SVR pictured above actually more than her Lamborghini because it's more rare, the spec of her car is stupid rare (only 2018 in the US in Ultra Blue with red leather interior and 1 of 3 worldwide) and is just a special car. Most have no clue it's almost 600 hp stock. Plus the exhaust is just so much fun (crackles and pops are stock and REALLY LOUD!!)

And the BMW above is an E31. The E38 are the older 7 series sedans. 👍👍

In the market for a new suv or car. Played around with Grand Wagoneer builds on the Jeep Website. Interior looks nice, but is anyone honestly going to pay $85-$105k for a “Jeep” when they could have a Range Rover, Escalade, etc. ? Can def see these things sitting.

In the market for a new suv or car. Played around with Grand Wagoneer builds on the Jeep Website. Interior looks nice, but is anyone honestly going to pay $85-$105k for a “Jeep” when they could have a Range Rover, Escalade, etc. ? Can def see these things sitting.

For the money of that Jeep, I'd rather get the new RR defender 4-door. And depending on your timeframe, JLR will be releasing it with a 5.0 V8 in time under their SVO sector (SVR).

i think so mane

market crazy rn tbh

Yeah these brands wylin with their new MSRP’s. I much a Range or a Model X for that money.

All I want is a raptor or new diesel for 50k
Roush SC 6.2L Raptor……..
911C3129-81BC-46F8-89BB-E180EE21023B.gif

My son’s car has been in the shop due to it getting rear ended, cool. The insurance hit young Vandelay off with a rental, dude parked his rental in front of the house and a drunk driver just came through and plowed it. Sad part is the driver got out of the car, and took off on foot. She left the underage drunk passenger to deal with it. Worst part is the car belongs to the passenger’s sister.

My son’s car has been in the shop due to it getting rear ended, cool. The insurance hit young Vandelay off with a rental, dude parked his rental in front of the house and a drunk driver just came through and plowed it. Sad part is the driver got out of the car, and took off on foot. She left the underage drunk passenger to deal with it. Worst part is the car belongs to the passenger’s sister.
Life comes at you fast, have to make smarter decisions. Glad your son wasn't in the car and is fine.

Remind me never to bring my car around your son though, son has some bad juju following him and cars. J/K.
Yeah these brands wylin with their new MSRP’s. I much a Range or a Model X for that money.
Forreal, been toying around with the idea of selling my Tundra and waiting a couple of months and getting a Denali 1500. Nope not for the prices they trying to charge for an old model style and old tech.

I had ordered a 2dr wildtrak but I got cold feet and backed out. Figured there would be a bronco Warthog/Raptor coming later. I think you will like it. Ford did a great job with this one
Bronco's already having quality issues.
2021 Ford Bronco Owners Report Hardtop Quality Issues (roadandtrack.com)
Should of joked with the kid in the black shirt and asked him, "is that your car."
"I'm standing next to it."

Oh, and a bonus pic from the Maserati dealer up the road a bit. Since the Lamborghini dealer is still under construction (new franchise and they are building the showroom) the cars are delivered out of Maserati as it's the same dealer group (RDS Group). This was outside on Saturday after we came home from the Fabspeed show.

PXL_20210717_175356345~2.jpg
Excuse my ignorance, but always thought parking your car in grass for long periods of time (more than a couple days) promoted underbody rust? Obviously the car won't be parked here month after month. However I would kind of want my car to stay as pristine as possible if I am spending that much.

Beautiful day for Cars & Coffee
PXL_20210725_153357366.jpg

PXL_20210725_153413494.jpg

Then some of us decides on hitting up the local hotel for some brunch. Big lot leaves the cars safely parked away from other cars.

The Aston is so loud and sounds do good. The 850ci my buddy just got is sweet and the Ferrari is a 308 GTS carbed car (more power). Sounds magnificent. Overall a fun fun day.
Sorry next time can you tell the cars to move out of the way so we can get a better view of the Hyundai. Also move the cars so I can see the Mazda in the background. LOL.

Thanks for the photos.

Excuse my ignorance, but always thought parking your car in grass for long periods of time (more than a couple days) promoted underbody rust? Obviously the car won't be parked here month after month. However I would kind of want my car to stay as pristine as possible if I am spending that much.

I honestly never heard that. I guess it could if the grass was always damp/wet from morning dew, rain, etc. But on this car, it's basically all carbon fiber & aluminum, and the bottom is pretty much fully paneled (no openings), so you don't have to worry about rust on this. Plus they keep it in the showroom and each morning they put it outside so people can see it and stop by to take pictures and post it online with #lambophilly tagged.

Funny thing, car is going up for auction during Car Week next month so see if it will sell.

I honestly never heard that. I guess it could if the grass was always damp/wet from morning dew, rain, etc. But on this car, it's basically all carbon fiber & aluminum, and the bottom is pretty much fully paneled (no openings), so you don't have to worry about rust on this. Plus they keep it in the showroom and each morning they put it outside so people can see it and stop by to take pictures and post it online with #lambophilly tagged.

Funny thing, car is going up for auction during Car Week next month so see if it will sell.
Oh it will definitely sell, some people have stupid money and don't even care. "If" it had rust on the bottom. Yeah that was my thinking with the grass always being damp. Again a LONG shot, and also wanted to confirm something I heard back in the day.

On another note drove down to NC this past weekend and saw so many barn finds that I wanted to pullover and investigate. My coworker and I always joke about just loading up two trucks with car haulers and just go from one coast to the other filling them up then coming back home.

The brand new 2022 Porsche Macan has just as much power, drives like a Porsche and MSRP is 54k before options. Just ordered one. It’ll be my 4th Macan in 4 years. Hand down the best daily grocery getter that can still punch

nice man. I ended up getting my 911 Carrera S a few weeks ago. Let’s definitely link up sometime when you’re free. Would love to see the gt4 in person.

38A3E650-4912-466C-B90C-B68A3C359DA8.jpeg
Awesome man congrats! Is that Sapphire Blue? Same as mine if so. It's a color that photographs can never truly do justice to. When it's clean and the sun hits it right, man its fireeeeee.

You are in the Bay Area right??

Back
Top Bottom