\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

i hope thats not a wrap. im sure that vehicle is big $.

Nope. BMW Frozen colors are all matte. And I can't stand matte colors. Have to use special soap without any wax in it to wash the car or it will add a shine, have to make sure anything that can harm the finish (bird crap, etc) is removed ASAP or it will stain it. Plus it will show everything. Plus, forget about actually needing to send it to a body shop (big money).

My god. Ronny Fieg has to be a rich mfer :lol:
You know you made it when BMW collabs with you lol. He's from Jamaica, Queens so mad love & respect to him. That full carbon plate on the back of the seat ufff I don't have the words to describe how ****ing sexy that looks 🔥

Tellin ya'll man, current gen black m4's are tough. Like it was meant to be that color.
Think the M3's look better.

When I get rich I'll probably get a G80

004155BB-F8F1-4499-A07C-C2110AE14480.jpeg

Seen this for the first time in the neighborhood. This what BMW calls "Phoenix Yellow"? Color is 🔥 very catchy. I like BMWs high impact colors. The torquoise-emerald kind of color is dope too & their forest green is perfect with a set of gold wheels.
20211106_090105.jpg
20211106_090122.jpg

Seen this for the first time in the neighborhood. This what BMW calls "Phoenix Yellow"? Color is 🔥 very catchy. I like BMWs high impact colors. The torquoise-emerald kind of color is dope too & their forest green is perfect with a set of gold wheels.
20211106_090105.jpg
20211106_090122.jpg

Phoenix Yellow was on the E46, that's Austin Yellow I believe as kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc pointed out. Very similar colors though.

Phoenix Yellow got a lot of **** when it came out, still does when you read comments on auctions for them. Not sure why, looks amazing in person. I still probably prefer Dakar Yellow from the E36 times, but BMW does have some good colors even if their cars are ugly now. Hate the car, but Shmee's new Bimmer color is stunning. I also saw a 4 series a few weeks back in that kind of turqouise color you are mentioning and the color was jaw-dropping. So nice.

I love the sao paulo yellow on the new ones, I think it would just be a little much for me to actually drive. :lol:
That's the light highlighter green shade right? That's kool too. Lol I hear ya though because they're loud colors. If it weren't for black the only other color I'd get my Challenger in would be Sublime green. I think that color is soo fire & underrated in comparison to Plum Crazy. Sublime with black wheels is a dope combo to me
AUSTIN YELLOW 🤩🤩🤩

Can't wait till I wrap my ****!
Ahh that's the name. Is Phoenix Yellow discontinued? Was researching it a little bit & see all the cars that do wear it are older models. What color wrap you going with & what shop? Exclusive Vinyl in Long Island- look em up they do amazing work. They did the taillight & side marker tint on my Challenger.

Damn man, I think you have the coolest car in this thread. PLEASE do not sell it...ESPECIALLY not for one of those ugly new M3!! That would be a move you would regret for life.
This thing is a money pit. Just about got it sorted all out now though but feels slow 650 whp on 19psi on 93. Bout to put a Motec and bigger turbo on it and see if I’m happy. If that works next year will be expensive sequential, r35 brakes, and some other goodies

Phoenix Yellow was on the E46, that's Austin Yellow I believe as kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc pointed out. Very similar colors though.

Phoenix Yellow got a lot of **** when it came out, still does when you read comments on auctions for them. Not sure why, looks amazing in person. I still probably prefer Dakar Yellow from the E36 times, but BMW does have some good colors even if their cars are ugly now. Hate the car, but Shmee's new Bimmer color is stunning. I also saw a 4 series a few weeks back in that kind of turqouise color you are mentioning and the color was jaw-dropping. So nice.
Yeah the two yellows are hard to differentiate. I did not know it was like that when it came out. I personally think Phoenix Yellow is awesome. For sure BMW got the color palet down pat. I haven't seen that turquoise hue in flesh yet. Must be even nicer in person I'd imagine.

Feels good to drive this thing again. Been doing a lot of work and titanium parts to it. That new m3 has me questioning should I sell it and get one of those though
FCD0D7C8-4E88-42AC-B596-F16BB9F9255E.jpeg
3E2E7F13-5DA2-4A50-9E85-97739F4AD6DA.jpeg
828FE02B-2B58-4804-8CE6-EE66ED56248D.jpeg
2488FF39-5412-4462-9888-0795E2F8CA9B.jpeg
One of the sexiest cars in this thread! Hands down! What kind of titanium parts have you installed? That Bayside Blue is out of this world. So fresh so clean 😍. Do not sell it for the M please lol

One of the sexiest cars in this thread! Hands down! What kind of titanium parts have you installed? That Bayside Blue is out of this world. So fresh so clean 😍. Do not sell it for the M please lol
Right now on the car, charge pipe, suction tube, various bolts etc. once we figure out the turbo the 1 piece ti exhaust and dump tubes go on. Working on ti strut brace and possibly the turbo manifold

That's the light highlighter green shade right? That's kool too. Lol I hear ya though because they're loud colors. If it weren't for black the only other color I'd get my Challenger in would be Sublime green. I think that color is soo fire & underrated in comparison to Plum Crazy. Sublime with black wheels is a dope combo to me

Ahh that's the name. Is Phoenix Yellow discontinued? Was researching it a little bit & see all the cars that do wear it are older models. What color wrap you going with & what shop? Exclusive Vinyl in Long Island- look em up they do amazing work. They did the taillight & side marker tint on my Challenger.

I don't think it's discontinued per say, but I don't think it's been offered on any cars since the E46 M3. Even at that time I believe PY was reserved only for the E46 M3. You could have it via BMW Individual, though. So if you are buying a new BMW you can order it through BMW Individual but I'm not sure of the process or cost.

Whenever it comes time to repaint my E39 I definitely want to go for an older BMW color on it.

Right now on the car, charge pipe, suction tube, various bolts etc. once we figure out the turbo the 1 piece ti exhaust and dump tubes go on. Working on ti strut brace and possibly the turbo manifold
That's awesome man! She's looking beautiful as always. Again, do not sell it lol.

I don't think it's discontinued per say, but I don't think it's been offered on any cars since the E46 M3. Even at that time I believe PY was reserved only for the E46 M3. You could have it via BMW Individual, though. So if you are buying a new BMW you can order it through BMW Individual but I'm not sure of the process or cost.

Whenever it comes time to repaint my E39 I definitely want to go for an older BMW color on it.
They recycle these high impact hues so maybe in the near future they'll bring it back. BMW Individual- is that same as a factory order made to buyers personal spec sort of deal? What about that older maroon-ish burgundy they had? A tenant in my work building has an older BMW sedan painted that color but his cars clear coat can be a bit healthier.

Back
Top Bottom