\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

They ruined it with the 2 tone and made it look like a cheap ricer

798B5733-5544-423A-8166-68C793106A32.jpeg

I like it. :pimp:

Whats wrong with cheap ricers? Are you rice shaming?

This isn't a BMW problem. Dude is just firing the parts cannon hoping to hit a bullseye. Could've paid a fraction of what he spent by taking it to a reputable mechanic and having them diagnose the issue if he isn't capable of doing it himself.
I didn't spend anything, so I guess I did hit the bullseye with the parts cannon.

This was the worst looking 5 series generation to me and it hasn't aged well at all. Can't believe they ok'd this after the E39

The Chris Bangle era used to be the worst period in their design history. That title goes to the current era with the new 2 series
I'm the opposite. I think they aged pretty good. My fondest memory of the V10 M5 was from years ago. It was 2010 lower Manhattan. We were waiting to get into the club. Some dude who thought he was pretty cool had the brand new M5, all blacked out. He was really feeling himself because he kept doing pulls & revving the engine. He looped around the block after every pull. Crowd was egging him on too lol. The 3rd time he came around & did a pull we heard a woop woop 🚔. Everyone turned around...turned out it was an undercover cop disguised as a taxi. Everybody started yelling GET EM GET EM GET HIS ***! This taxi suddenly went from looking like any regular Crown Vic NYC taxi to full lights & sirens blaring 🚨. Pulled em over & man, dude in the M5 got a yelling & multiple tickets :lol: . I've never seen an undercover taxi cop car before or after that. They must be rare. Looked like this. Very elusive.
Screenshot_20220211-122804_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220211-122808_YouTube.jpg

I'm the opposite. I think they aged pretty good. My fondest memory of the V10 M5 was from years ago. It was 2010 lower Manhattan. We were waiting to get into the club. Some dude who thought he was pretty cool had the brand new M5, all blacked out. He was really feeling himself because he kept doing pulls & revving the engine. He looped around the block after every pull. Crowd was egging him on too lol. The 3rd time he came around & did a pull we heard a woop woop 🚔. Everyone turned around...turned out it was an undercover cop disguised as a taxi. Everybody started yelling GET EM GET EM GET HIS ***! This taxi suddenly went from looking like any regular Crown Vic NYC taxi to full lights & sirens blaring 🚨. Pulled em over & man, dude in the M5 got a yelling & multiple tickets :lol: . I've never seen an undercover taxi cop car before or after that. They must be rare. Looked like this. Very elusive.
Screenshot_20220211-122804_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220211-122808_YouTube.jpg
DAMN New York really going the extra mile to hide cop cars. The worst I saw was a Toyota Camry cop car. Saw lights off to my right side and saw a Camry pull up behind them. As dude gets out he turns on his lights. SOB. Making it hard to speed out here and not get caught.

DAMN New York really going the extra mile to hide cop cars. The worst I saw was a Toyota Camry cop car. Saw lights off to my right side and saw a Camry pull up behind them. As dude gets out he turns on his lights. SOB. Making it hard to speed out here and not get caught.
Yeah they try their best but IYKYK, which is a fraction of the population. Yup, seen them Camrys too you mentioned. It def makes it harder to speed & we end up second guessing ourselves like, is that a cop? I've also seen the newer Rav-4 as undercover. Most of the time it'll be full fish bowl no tint so it blends in as just another Toyota on the road. I also never speed in front of any Ford or Chevy Crossovers/SUVs. So many times I've see they turnout to be cops lol. Just not worth it to speed in any big cities anymore.

Hiding cop cars should be illegal. Even the new ones where you can only slightly see that it’s a cop car from the holographic paint. Dudes supposed to be serving and protecting instead they hiding :lol:
They like playing cat & mouse. I totally agree with your first statement & I'll add if us civilians can't have dark tint than neither should they. It's such a double standard. Serving while hiding lol.

Not sure i'm pulling over for a random taxi with lights anyways, that's suspect as hell. Dumb *** nypd.
Yeah I get what you mean but when a hundred strobes & bright *** lights come on & they shout "PULL OVER" through the speaker system & they're literally up your cars *** with less than an inch from your bumper you ain't got much choice lol. In open country you may even get away but in Manhattan with super congested traffic in every direction, you're not going to get too far

They like playing cat & mouse. I totally agree with your first statement & I'll add if us civilians can't have dark tint than neither should they. It's such a double standard. Serving while hiding lol.

Exactly. They should be easily identifiable in plain sight for traffic stops.

Never forget that dude in the C63 I think who peeled off on the cops in Manhattan. Dude was in times square too and bounced on em :lol:

Yeah they try their best but IYKYK, which is a fraction of the population. Yup, seen them Camrys too you mentioned. It def makes it harder to speed & we end up second guessing ourselves like, is that a cop? I've also seen the newer Rav-4 as undercover. Most of the time it'll be full fish bowl no tint so it blends in as just another Toyota on the road. I also never speed in front of any Ford or Chevy Crossovers/SUVs. So many times I've see they turnout to be cops lol. Just not worth it to speed in any big cities anymore.
NYPD started getting crafty. They use minivans too undercover. Usually a toyota sienna :lol:

Not sure i'm pulling over for a random taxi with lights anyways, that's suspect as hell. Dumb *** nypd.
Facts.

This used to be a thing. People would impersonate the police, pull you over and rob you.

Same thing, people would intentionally hit you with a POS car, when you pull over and go and exchange insurance info etc, they would rob you at gun point

Exactly. They should be easily identifiable in plain sight for traffic stops.

Never forget that dude in the C63 I think who peeled off on the cops in Manhattan. Dude was in times square too and bounced on em :lol:
Oh yeahhh! I forgot about that lol. Dude was ballsy af, ran over the cop & actually made it outta Times Sq while side swiping a dozen other cars smh. They got his ***** *** few days later haha. Why was the car doing a one wheel burnout though? :lol:

Oh yeahhh! I forgot about that lol. Dude was ballsy af, ran over the cop & actually made it outta Times Sq while side swiping a dozen other cars smh. They got his ***** *** few days later haha. Why was the car doing a one wheel burnout though? :lol:

Dude was acting like he was in need for speed most wanted :lol:

Facts.

This used to be a thing. People would impersonate the police, pull you over and rob you.

Same thing, people would intentionally hit you with a POS car, when you pull over and go and exchange insurance info etc, they would rob you at gun point
Deadass used to be gang initiation.

Dude was acting like he was in need for speed most wanted :lol:
He was just trying to lower his wanted level :lol: . What was going to be a $150-$500 reckless driving ticket & scolding at first turned into a reckless driving/ hit & run/endangering an officers life/fleeing/jail time. Tf was this dude thinking?
Mans did this in Times Sq of all places. Prolly a million cameras there. :lol:
Right??? Literally the last place in NYC you want to act up & commit crimes. AND they have their little NYPD Substation RIGHT THERE! Cameras got em from each & every angle lol.

Looks almost the same as the one Doug Demuro reviewed years ago. Idk about the newer ones but up until 2014-ish Maseratis were just buttered up Chryslers. They shared a lot of parts with Chrysler cars.

Thats cause it is. :lol: And TONS of parts are from Chrysler parts bin.

Car is old as dirt and Doug ragged on it hard. I just like the Fragment design cues on it, particularly the paint job/wheels just like the 86 I posted.

That being said, Ghibli has always been a good looking car. Its actually aged really well, doesnt look too outdated 8-9 years later.

Thats cause it is. :lol: And TONS of parts are from Chrysler parts bin.

Car is old as dirt and Doug ragged on it hard. I just like the Fragment design cues on it, particularly the paint job/wheels just like the 86 I posted.

That being said, Ghibli has always been a good looking car. Its actually aged really well, doesnt look too outdated 8-9 years later.
I agree, it is a good looking car especially in coupe form. I've only seen the coupe like twice. They are far & few. Nice exhaust note too.

Back
Top Bottom