\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

19BD285C-3B41-4209-9767-2A7344D13839.jpeg

53B8AA09-0DC7-482D-B2C1-0ADA5171DCC6.jpeg

LOL Tesla

Anything darker than 20% is hard to see out if at night
20-30% is the sweet spot tho personally I wouldn’t go any lighter than 30 might as well fish bowl

Anything darker than 20% is hard to see out if at night
20-30% is the sweet spot tho personally I wouldn’t go any lighter than 30 might as well fish bowl

35% looks pretty good too, only on bright bright days does it look too light but even then it still “looks tinted”. 50 is like..well damn. Id get 35 all around but ill opt for 50 on my fronts since I really dont wanna deal with a tint ticket.

One time a dickhead cop did the whole 4 tickets (1 for each window) thing. :sick: Every other time before/after that just been 1. Dude must of been having a bad day.

Stating facts. Neither brand is for me are but the Model 3 have become quite common among former Camry owners. Take it as you want.

Whats wrong with Toyota?

And makes sense, Camry is one of the best A to B kind of daily commuters. With EV's being next, id see why those drivers would want to get a Tesla.

But where you get that from? :lol: You know or heard of that many former Camry drivers who now got a Tesla?

Stating facts. Neither brand is for me are but the Model 3 have become quite common among former Camry owners. Take it as you want.

stating facts? :lol:

all good man, I love teslas and I love Toyotas too. Not hard to see you were trying to make a slick comment but next time just say what you wanna say.

” teslas have become far too common and arent exclusive enough for me because I’m cool”

I see that as camry and tesla owners being smart and conscientious buyers. Gas being $7+ and getting from A to B in a safe and comfortable manner, can’t beat it.
I was never a fan of EV until you compare a $100 tank of gas giving you the same mileage as $22 in EV.
I just got my model Y after waiting 9 months and couldn’t be more satisfied. If i could, i’d get a 3 too. 1 out of 4 of my neighbors here in the Bay have a tesla and some have two.

stating facts? :lol:

all good man, I love teslas and I love Toyotas too. Not hard to see you were trying to make a slick comment but next time just say what you wanna say.

” teslas have become far too common and arent exclusive enough for me because I’m cool”
I said what said. If you want to read in what you think I said that’s you.

IDGaF about exclusivity. That’s not my mo.
If I like it …I drive it.
Quality of Teslas just isn’t there and has never been on par with cars/trucks of market competitors of equivalent value. Styling leaves a lot to be desired IMO and it just wouldn’t fit my lifestyle.
If I really wanted to be “cool” id get a Tesla and wrap it since that seems to be all the rage the past few years. I’d rather be square.
If I you like it then you do you.

Well damn, those probably life altering injuries. Pause at :14 for a broken arm too.

Using a 5 point harness as a regular lap belt. :smh:

Reading the comments, the dude driving said the driver of the van he rear ended wasnt seriously hurt.

Dude is so damn lucky he didn’t kill anybody. Dumb @ $ $!

Bro drove a car knowing something could go wrong but didn’t have an oh **** plan for it just drove straight into another car :lol: always gotta have an oh **** plan

If you watch the in car dash cam video, he could have ditched the car on the grass on the right and he would have missed the cars but would have hit the curb and then maybe a tree (it was an incline there, which would have been far better for him.

With the facts coming out that he knew the throttle sticks, no EBrake, and on top of that, he was driving with NO collision insurance, only liability, dude is gonna get sued and rightfully so. His buddy lost 5 teeth and needed his jaw wired shut. Dude deserves EVERYTHING he gets.

Well damn, those probably life altering injuries. Pause at :14 for a broken arm too.

Reading the comments, the dude driving said the driver of the van he rear ended wasnt seriously hurt.

This could've ended like Paul Walker's crash :smh:

I said what said. If you want to read in what you think I said that’s you.

IDGaF about exclusivity. That’s not my mo.
If I like it …I drive it.
Quality of Teslas just isn’t there and has never been on par with cars/trucks of market competitors of equivalent value. Styling leaves a lot to be desired IMO and it just wouldn’t fit my lifestyle.
If I really wanted to be “cool” id get a Tesla and wrap it since that seems to be all the rage the past few years. I’d rather be square.
If I you like it then you do you.

Oh please. :lol:

Last edited:
I see that as camry and tesla owners being smart and conscientious buyers. Gas being $7+ and getting from A to B in a safe and comfortable manner, can’t beat it.
I was never a fan of EV until you compare a $100 tank of gas giving you the same mileage as $22 in EV.
I just got my model Y after waiting 9 months and couldn’t be more satisfied. If i could, i’d get a 3 too. 1 out of 4 of my neighbors here in the Bay have a tesla and some have two.

“But but Camry is $30k and MY is $60k, the price difference wont offset the gas savings for years!”

Its a valid argument but with cheaper EV’s coming out, it diminishes it more and more.

Most def a good argument. Both cars are efficient. But it’s very common to also find $45k camrys fully loaded w that markup off the lot, and comparing that to a sedan like a single motor 3 at $50K is a better comparison than to a Y.

The passenger is the dude with the car Youtube channel right? Based in L.A? I forgot the name of his channel but dude is very cool & makes great content.

Cancelled my Model 3 order and I'm sitting on sidelines again for now.

Somethubg about that front bumper of the model 3 just didn't sit right with me. I thought I could learn to love it but I'd rather not settle.

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc that beamer you posted is tempted (even tho I hate the grill), but I see it's only fwd. You live in NYC right, is it safe to assume you have another car that will serve as the winter beater?

Back
Top Bottom