\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

BMW gotta fire their designer

2023-bmw-xm-front-three-quarters-2-1664208747.jpg

2023-bmw-xm-rear-three-quarters-101-1664389225.jpg

2023-bmw-xm-rear-three-quarters-2-1664208744.jpg
PIGMW SUV :rofl:

Haven’t been on here in years… have a few cars now but here’s my old show car I recently brought back to life. this car was built in the late 90s/early 2000s and sat for almost 15 years until 2019 when I decided to revive it. My brother parked it and left the fluids in it so I had to change the gas tank, fuel pump, injectors, filter, hoses, lines, and many many other things.

93 Civic EX w/ JDM GSR (B18C) complete engine/trans swap, hasport engine mounts, integra rear disc brake conversion, auto to manual conversion
s2000 Rio Yellow Pearl complete color change
there’s a laundry list of mods from the past 20-25 years that I would never be able to list them all…
main ones include OG Vertical Doors Kit from the originators VerticalDoors.com , Custom JDM ITR style header, OG GReddy Evo exhaust, Authentic Kaminari hood,Authentic Denji headlights w/ vision corners, red/clear half n half tails, M3 style mirrors w indicator, AEM intake, K&N filter, Skunk2 intake manifold, car was on air cylinders for years but is now on Koni Struts w Eibach Ground Control Coils, Skunk2 short shifter, 1320 aluminum shift bushings, s2000 SR OEM Shift Knob(same as type r but yellow numbers), antenna shaved, exhaust port in bumper shaved, bunch of other stuff I’m forgetting but that’s most of it

AADDF0E8-85C0-4BF7-9237-B93AB2EA707D.jpeg

52624824-88F0-4189-A2EA-9F8FFF7405FC.jpeg

43B1C17F-5788-49BD-B518-664801AA5377.jpeg

1C6284D4-1345-47EA-84CA-17210A3528AD.jpeg

A real survivor from the early 2000s tuner days. Planning on changing a few things like the mirrors and wheels, I’ve always wanted some Work emotion CR wheels or some Volks/Rays.

Overnight parts from Japan? Jesse would be proud.

Every time I see one of these newer BMW designs I'm back to wanting something old again

Back on e46s at the moment but man are they scarce. Definitely regret passing on a clean one I found a few years back for like $20K :smh:

Some of the low mileage ones today are a crazy premium. Need to find that decent middle ground at around 100k miles

BMW has lost it. The new M2 looks like one of those cheap body kits from the early 2000s during the fast and furious hype.

Blatant cost cutting

qt9043rq1gr91.jpg
This is the modern version of the “bangle butt” era.

Hopefully Dukec suffers the same fate Chris did.

zmaqbool zmaqbool haha yessir i finally got it done. Took delivery of the Y in Septemberand wrapped it right away before any rock chip damage. All corners tucked and work looks real good thankfully

Seen a red RS6 Avant today in the BX, never seen one outside of the city and ive only seen a couple. Was at the light and then it jetted quick af even in the rain and must of had an aftermarket exhaust cause it sounded nice af. Such a beautiful car, looks better than the RS7 tbh. Wagons dont get enough love.

C8 Z06 drive reviews embargo has lifted. Its been one of the greatest ICE performances cars I've ever driven-and its pretty much unbeatable at its price. All of the awkwardness of the Stingray is gone here. A true supercar.

Do you work for one of these news outlets?

Man it looks and sounds incredible. Have all the videos queued up for tonight.

Lotus Carlton/Lotus Omega! 🤤🤤🤤 One of the most under the radar car from the 90s. 950 cars built, 3.6L twin turbo straight six w/377hp mated to a 6-speed! And all are Imperial Green Pearlescent! As a Lotus junkie, I LOVE THESE CARS!! Show up to Radwood with one of these and you win! 🤟 I'd love to import one of these as it's such a sleeper and a HELL of a car!! 👏👏 Thanks for posting the video!

Just an add, one of these showed up on BaT this past June (an Omega, same car) but was a no-sale at $56,000! Car was CLEAN and worth more than that. But with the British Pound almost equal to a dollar, importing a good one may not be as much as it once was. Here's the link. Such a beautiful car!! 💚💚

Last edited:
Seen a red RS6 Avant today in the BX, never seen one outside of the city and ive only seen a couple. Was at the light and then it jetted quick af even in the rain and must of had an aftermarket exhaust cause it sounded nice af. Such a beautiful car, looks better than the RS7 tbh. Wagons dont get enough love.
they really are so beautiful

Back
Top Bottom