\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I don't hate it, but BMW has been riding on "don't hate it" for too long now. It needs a general in love, passion and googly eyes reactions for a model soon.

Think that m2 would look better w some different bumpers. Those stock ones lowkey look like something off one of the need for speed underground games :lol:

More M2 pictures:

B35F1C68-A2BC-401D-98E0-5CC16560D677.jpeg

925A9E74-2EB8-408A-8020-7E8A5BE1F351.jpeg

675257C6-2F3D-4829-BF14-954EC945421A.jpeg
2730E3D7-2ABD-4671-B1A6-2CF996F80D6C.jpeg
3D95A7D7-CC07-464B-B843-6F75E4879D7A.jpeg
C6120F62-4995-4731-9B7F-D3B234FB0376.jpeg
0FADD0A3-C0A2-4121-BFEE-DAD538CAB13D.jpeg
840D648E-6CCF-4735-AB2A-AD1EB5A54357.jpeg

182252A7-4710-4C6D-8D23-8DCB62A058AD.jpeg

B2991A3D-4745-4BCC-B944-5E7BCB89F3D5.jpeg

AEF76D1F-B9AE-4149-9F46-40DC33228B08.gif

THIS IS TRASH ON SO MANY LEVELS.

WHAT?!! NO WAY!!! 😳😳😳 Where did you read this from? I'd love to read it if it's a story on some blog.

I forgot, I googled best YT car reviewers and one of them said something something Doug who makes $100k per month. Hes on damn near all the lists also, and I do forget hes one of the only people who dont use camera angles, or cool tricks, hes mad simple. And I like it. :pimp:

Also like that he focuses more on the "quirks and features" instead of driving dynamics. Most of these reviewers spend 90% of the time on reviews driving dynamics when these cars arent gonna be used like that 90% of the time. :lol:

Carwow probably my 2nd fav cause Matt Watson is hilarious and I do like watching the drag races. He actually goes and reviews the cars too a good bit and not just staight to how it drives. Funny how the two I like most are the ones with the personalities. Some reviewers are cringy, doing too much, or just plain whack and boring: looking at you savagegeese. I used to like Throttle House but they gotten corny af, especially Thomas, James the English dude is better.

I forgot, I googled best YT car reviewers and one of them said something something Doug who makes $100k per month. Hes on damn near all the lists also, and I do forget hes one of the only people who dont use camera angles, or cool tricks, hes mad simple. And I like it. :pimp:

Also like that he focuses more on the "quirks and features" instead of driving dynamics. Most of these reviewers spend 90% of the time on reviews driving dynamics when these cars arent gonna be used like that 90% of the time. :lol:

Carwow probably my 2nd fav cause Matt Watson is hilarious and I do like watching the drag races. He actually goes and reviews the cars too a good bit and not just staight to how it drives. Funny how the two I like most are the ones with the personalities. Some reviewers are cringy, doing too much, or just plain whack and boring: looking at you savagegeese. I used to like Throttle House but they gotten corny af, especially Thomas, James the English dude is better.
Doug Demuro is my favorite for “quirks/features”, he speaks in simple enough terms that are understandable by all. I live Savagegeese as well because they’re more into the performance of the vehicle. I think Sofyan Bey is alright, along with Matt Maran. Also Regular Car Reviews is just funny to me.

Cars are like women…all preference and taste.

I like the design, personally it’s too small a car for me but thats not to say I don’t appreciate it.

Looks dope with the M performance parts as well.

I can like things I wouldn’t drive.

It looks like if Lego tried to make a M2 and then used photoshop to make it look real again

there are probably going to be a ton of aftermarket front bumpers developed for the M2
I can't remember if it was on bimmerpost or r/bmw, but one of the companies that produces aftermarket parts for BMW said that the reason you don't see a huge aftermarket for G8x bumpers is because the demand doesn't come close to justifying the R&D costs it would take to bring a bumper that doesn't screw up the aerodynamics to market. That's why companies have settled on creating new grills.

Cliffs: Highly improbable.

I can't remember if it was on bimmerpost or r/bmw, but one of the companies that produces aftermarket parts for BMW said that the reason you don't see a huge aftermarket for G8x bumpers is because the demand doesn't come close to justifying the R&D costs it would take to bring a bumper that doesn't screw up the aerodynamics to market. That's why companies have settled on creating new grills.

Cliffs: Highly improbable.
Correct. The people buying 80k+ g8x are not buying them to redo the entire front end. People buy them because they like them and they are selling just fine.

It looks like if Lego tried to make a M2 and then used photoshop to make it look real again
I take it you’re not a fan of legos.

Thats an interesting way to look at it.

But to each his own.

So what do you drive….a lime green jeep renegade?

Doug Demuro is my favorite for “quirks/features”, he speaks in simple enough terms that are understandable by all. I live Savagegeese as well because they’re more into the performance of the vehicle. I think Sofyan Bey is alright, along with Matt Maran. Also Regular Car Reviews is just funny to me.

I like Sofyan too but hes on the dull side, though I appreciate his thoroughness also on reviewing the interior/exterior. I rather watch baseball than watch a savagegeese video and thats saying ALOT.

Matt Maran is a weirdo, I stopped watching his vids a long time ago cause apparently every car is amazing with no faults. Idk if hes still like that. :lol:

Newer one is meh, I dont like how theres no "housing" for the screens, like theres no leather dash above and around the center screen and gauge screen. That center screen also reminds me of like a self service kiosk at McDonalds or something. :lol: Idk I havent sat or even seen in person the interior in a new one yet, maybe its different in person.
if u ride in one its very functional tbh

if u ride in one its very functional tbh

Im just talking aesthetically, but again just me judging by pics. I dont think ill be sitting in an S class anytime soon, gotta wait til the new C's roam the streets. :lol: Those the only 2 that have that new interior I think, GLC I think also? Not out yet.

Back
Top Bottom