\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

A lambo in central Kentucky, sheesh
FD8277DD-4F97-4BD3-8311-3E9D2CD38D24.jpeg
Gotta be the main meth dealer

He did a fine job on my interior as well.

Very happy overall, but I paid 120 per car for the wash plus tip. I always have paid 100+ do these more comprehensive washes on my S and 911.

I put my Y through the automatic one once a week. I pay 59.99 a month for unlimited at the local wash place and it's matte wrapped so I don't care much about swirls.

Interestingly enough I bought a pressure washer and leaf blower because I wanted to start doing it myself. Never got around to it.

IMG_2284.jpeg

My boy from my old job does all the detailing. He’s a beast.

One time at work he went around and restored everyone’s headlights that needed it without asking and then told everyone to cough up some money after the fact. :rofl:

He made bank that day.

just called about a maverick earlier, want something to put a motorcycle in the back of and I don't need anything expensive. just to the point where I don't care.

sold out until 2024.

just called about a maverick earlier, want something to put a motorcycle in the back of and I don't need anything expensive. just to the point where I don't care.

sold out until 2024.

Yeah, that won't happen bud. Unless you can time a call perfectly when one arrives and the person who ordered it, passes up the order. But the problem with that, the dealer will just mark it up to some stupid amount.

I Ordered my 2023 on the day they opened the order banks (Sept 15th at 4:30 pm) and I'll be lucky I get it this model year in the spring at the very earliest (yeah, more like summer, again if I'm lucky). Shame as it's a great little truck.

Meh, 10th gen looks so much better. Interior isnt even an upgrade, lateral moves. Even ditching the 2.0t engine. Front end very Taurus like and back end like a Passat.

I like it, it's alot more understated than the last generation. I could picture it looking clean in black. But I wished that they went with a panoramic Sunroof like the Camry. The rear lights look much better and the headlights are solid.

A predictable outcome with that shape and windshield size. Concept in yellow-production in red. Much like the Countach, I don’t think those details will
matter to buyers looking for a statement.

410E9621-228D-4801-A75F-2AB8298C7D03.jpeg
11AC8F89-B770-41CD-B831-16E2E99B63DD.jpeg
E4EE2701-5D63-4FD4-A16D-5DF6A78DF168.jpeg
21E091BB-9153-414E-9427-BF4B24F77663.jpeg

Please don’t compare the Countach to the childish cybertruck.

3744FD53-EA26-47BC-A84B-A0C990D4CED0.jpeg
236F23AA-D3F3-47C8-AF60-E0C0839A4886.jpeg

Couple pics of the Skyline as it’s going to the shop for a while once the Miata comes back
this thang so damn beautiful

love a car with color

i was reading recently an interesting article that i cant find about how capitalism has influenced people to buy boring colors whether it be cars houses or clothes
eveyrthing is black gray white

the reason for this is ppl want a color that they can easily flip when its time to sell as its harder to sell a particular color the generic colors have proved to be more popular

i think about it often and its crazy how true it is

long story short i appreciate ur blue

Im not a fan of the new IS by any means, but I love how this 600f looks. Modified 350 engine with 2 turbos, Sparco seats, yo this thing fire. Straight out of Fast and Furious, Brian O'Connor would be proud. :lol: :pimp:

Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 11.19.55 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom