\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

New company car.

C1D252CE-71CF-44FC-906F-1F88DA6F2889.jpeg

86875425-FF5D-4E71-8A32-9444F7983884.jpeg

143E35AF-DDB0-4EEC-B76C-9914AA440619.jpeg

You didn’t even know the model of what you drove … “their biggest suv” that you were “buying for your pops”. So it was most probably a T5 if you even drove one at all.
Audi’s have better engines and a better awd system no question.
it was the xc90 ***** with ur defense of that garbage brand my guy
idk why u going so hard for them :lol:

why would i buy my pops a wack t5 :lol:

I guess functionality is better but still ugly and unpractical for me. Toyota just seem to understand it was impractical and is trying something new to make it functionally sound.

I wonder if it's a big learning curve.

I assumed so. I didn't look to see if it had the plaque inside or just made to look like one, but I assumed it was.

Car is supposedly going to be at the NY Auto Show in a few weeks. I like it. Great evolution of the Aventador with Sian.

Wife & I are invited to the grand opening of the new local dealership next week. The CEO in the photo above will be there. 👍 And they have this in the showroom right now. Probably going to leave it in for the event.
Screenshot_20230329-070025.png

I like it. But I'll always take the real Countach vs this (it's a rebodied Aventador). But appreciate what they tried to do.

Last edited:
Exactly. What research did he need to do? Literally just know how much hellcats go for. Who told him to spend his life savings on a car?

He knew what the car was, he knew how much it would cost. Anyone with a lick of common sense would've know it was either hot, or a scam.

He just thought he could get away with it somehow. Play stupid games, win stupid prices. Why in the h*** would someone sell you a hellcat for 26k? When they could get 2x that just by taking it to Carmax :rofl:

We're not even diving into how it was fiscally irresponsible to clear his bank account on it.

Lambo did a great job on the Aventador successor. Looks really good, interior looks tons better too. Only gripe is the exhaust, looks kinda odd there, would be better Imo in the traditional bottom area.

Back
Top Bottom