\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Keep the 911 unless you plan on having the Mclaren for a short amount of time. Build quality is terrible and you don’t wanna be the one holding the bag when it comes to repairs..

IMG_5967.jpeg
How much you looking for the Benz?

When my eyes are closed it looks great 🤣. I agree the M3 overall is better, the M4/4 series is a mess. Lowering it and larger wheels helps with the ungainliness. Dark colors. Sunglasses. Blindfold. 🤣

Performance wise they are off the charts modded.

I was one of those who HATED the grill. But over time, I've gotten used to it. And once a friend picked up his M4 50 Jahre in Technoviolet, it's a sick looking car.

Eh, I got over the grill. Though I like the 3 over the 4. The shape of the coupe just doesn't have a cohesive design. The 3 is just right with proportions.

Its not just the grill with the G80’s, its the headlights, the lines idk it just doesnt flow right. The F80 is amazing, and they downgraded in the looks department. I will say they look better in darker colors.

The current refreshed 5 series (from 2021 or whatever) is just a stunner though, and I wasnt so fond of it pre-refresf. Hands down one of the most handsome designs BMW has ever come out with.

Mercedes dealer here had a Porche 911 S Turbo .... went up for sale for 299k and within a week it sold.

Dang!

Porsche market is insane right now., at least within the major metro markets. I was debating on holding off until the market cooled when i was shopping for mines. 2 years later and Porsches are still nearly sold before they even arrive on the lot. It's the hyped brand to own but not sure for the right reasons.

Back
Top Bottom