\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Anyone else get this update? I'm not holding my breathe.

IMG_8693.jpeg

he made stupid money
especially from his cars and bids which i think got invested in
dude has a 1.5mil carrera gt in his garage :lol:

he seems like an alright guy
monteros are seksee tho always loved how they looked on a set of 33s

Yeah I aint having no Doug slander. Dude is thoroughly entertaining, corny but thats just him. Only car reviewer that isnt hyper focused on performance. I rather see the “quirks and features” of a car than a 20 min drive around video. Or hell, a boring *** dry video like savagegeese.

RIP one of the best sleepers of the past few decades. :smh: I wanted one so bad. By the time I was ready for a new whip the price jumped up astronomically.

Almost bought a G8 GXP as the market was crap and they were giving away cars. Looked at IS F and GS 450h too ended up with the GSh

Anyone else get this update? I'm not holding my breathe.

IMG_8693.jpeg
Yes they sent them out the same day of the press release. Since you already have a reservation you don’t need to reorder but I don’t believe them when they said delivery by 2024 . Which model did you reserve and when ?

Looks very nice.. CLE53 is 2-3” wider than the normal one that’s unexpected. 443hp is solid

So sad Benz went from
SLK
C class coupe
E class coupe
S class coupe
SL
GTS

to
CLE
SL
GTS
(CLS 4 door “coupe” is also discontinued)

As people jumped into 5 door crossovers called a “coupe” 🤦‍♂️😔. The SL and new GTS are ridiculously expensive leaving an expensive CLE. The C class coupe was a great gateway model.

Personally I always adored the S class coupe as a big beautiful GT. Really sad it just won’t be around anymore.

I think MB knocked it out the park with this design

Is he just short, or is this another Mercedes "I-don't-know-what-I-am" vehicles? I do not like those platform-fluid vehicle. Are you a coupe, a wagon or a SUV. Can't be all 3.

Back
Top Bottom