\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I actually woke up early enough to catch a show yesterday..

IMG_8573.jpeg

IMG_8574.jpeg

IMG_8593.jpeg

IMG_8594.jpeg

IMG_8589.jpeg

IMG_8590.jpeg

:pimp: :pimp:

IMG_8586.jpeg

IMG_8587.jpeg

Theres one in every group :lol:

IMG_8606.jpeg

I actually woke up early enough to catch a show yesterday..

IMG_8573.jpeg

IMG_8574.jpeg

Holy crap it's a Manta Mirage!! 😯 For those who don't know, these were a thing in the 70s. Kit car that looked like NOTHING else. So radical for its day. Here's an article that tells you everything about it.👍👍

Anybody know the best place to buy Vossen wheels?

I’m gonna bite the bullet and put some bigger wheels on the raptor and keep the stocks for when I take it to the dirt.

Damn, congrats. One hell of a pickup. Would love to add a spyder to my garage if I could
Thx fam!

100% by all means do it!! TBH I stretched my budget for this purchase but I'm confident that Porsches will hold their value... especially "GT" cars.

I'm so glad that I went with the Spyder as I was originally looking at the Cayman/Boxster GTS4.0 and the 991.2 Carrera T.

Anybody know the best place to buy Vossen wheels?

I’m gonna bite the bullet and put some bigger wheels on the raptor and keep the stocks for when I take it to the dirt.

VOSSENS USUALLY DONT GO ON SALE… THAT WAS IN MY RESEARCH WHEN I PUT THEM ON MY TAHOE…. I PAID $750/EACH WHEEL 😫

VOSSENS USUALLY DONT GO ON SALE… THAT WAS IN MY RESEARCH WHEN I PUT THEM ON MY TAHOE…. I PAID $750/EACH WHEEL 😫
Which wheels did you go with? The ones I’m looking at are about that price and the forged versions start at $2500 a piece.

Back
Top Bottom