\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Ninja vs Monday debates are always good. O yea Dominicans love infinitis too. Not just Honda an Acura.

He lives in bizarro world where everyone drives early 70's muscle and races each other to the stop lights.

That "srt" badge ain't respected, bro.

Why? Cus your car is near 5000 pounds and the "ricer" next to you in the stock evo gave you a run for your money.

Go to the south with that mindset.

no muscle cars in NYC huh?

getting attention from a hulking gurgling V8 mencing your nearest community >>>>>>> looking like a clowns in slammed cars that look like

rick ross, biggie, and big pun's cadavers are all riding in da back seat
laugh.gif

Ninja vs Monday debates are always good. O yea Dominicans love infinitis too. Not just Honda an Acura.
pssh tell me about it..

fx35's out in my hood looking like honda civics....
Dog, you don't just slap wide wheels on the car and get coilovers

Go re-read them books
laugh.gif
no **** Sherlocke...thats what i hear coming outta people from your scene...

Ninja posting in a "Post Your Car" thread is always good. I don't even think dude owns a car. Simply a brochure reader on a Hemi campaign...
lets get this crystal clear duke, i dont have a car cuz up until recently i didn't want to bother with owning a car in NYC, now? yeah i dont

even car anymore, imma get a whip...something real nice and sew up my town.

no muscle cars in NYC huh?

getting attention from a hulking gurgling V8 mencing your nearest community >>>>>>> looking like a clowns in slammed cars that look like

rick ross, biggie, and big pun's cadavers are all riding in da back seat :lol:

Son, did you even watch the videos?

Nothing but old white ****** with a mid life crisis :lol:

All that money spent on a camaro to beat ****** to the nearest stop light.

Or..if you're unlucky, get smoked by a civic.

That redneck american muscle **** does not belong in the 5 boroughs.

This is why you only see old people with them old *** muscle cars.
What you driving bro?

You're telling me how the roads are in my neighborhood in Manhattan? I live in the Chelsea/Meat market (pause) part of Manhattan. Where they have the uneven/cobble stone streets. A lot of the streets have o.d. dips in them. And at my stock height the front bumper scrapes. Tomorrow I can go take a picture if you would like. If I had the eibach kit I would be lowered another 1.5ish inches. At that height it would be much easier to crack the bumper.

Go talk to other Jeep SRT owners in the NYC area who are lowered and quite a few of them will tell you they have front bumper damage because of the roads here. I rather not deal with EVERY single dip, pothole etc damaging my bumper.

Before you come trying to correct what I say, know about the vehicle. Every vehicle has its things that you do and dont do. One thing you dont do is lower a Jeep SRT with these bad roads.

And LMAO at the FDR not being that bad. Have you ever taken the Northbound 96th street exit? Or what about the stupid deep manhole before the Northbound 61st street exit? Or what about the dip around 23rd street (Northbound)? Oh and how about the huge pothole in the far right lane when you go up the raised up portion of the FDR when you want to go the BK bridge (southbound)? And lastly, how about the series of potholes at the Southbound end near the Gov. Island ferry?
I had a lowered coupe and would drive the cobbled roads around Soho/Chelsea, anywhere down down town. It is not that bad, nor have I ever scratched my bumper. Lowering a Jeep 2 inches still has tons of clearance.

Those dips wont do anything. 
laugh.gif
 It takes a second to press lightly on the brake, I go to school at Hunter and drive everyday during the semester. The FDR isnt nearly as bad as people make it seem. A few rough spots and potholes do not make it a terrible road. If you already know where all the rough spots are, stay out of the lane.

Point is, a lowered car in NYC woudnt get torn up. A slammed car? Forget about it, its a deathwish. But a lowered Jeep? Cmon. Ya'll have like 2 feet of ground clearance stock.

All that money spent on a camaro to beat ****** to the nearest stop light.

Or..if you're unlucky, get smoked by a civic.

That redneck american muscle **** does not belong in the 5 boroughs.

This is why you only see old people with them old *** muscle cars.
What you driving bro?

Probably a Honda Civic Sport and think his 15whp goes fast

:rofl:

Accord Coupe

And no, i don't race.
Accords are nice cars but I don't understand your rant that american muscle cars don't belong in NYC. I live on LI but I'm very close to NYC. I brought my Camaro when I was 20 (now 27) so I don't fall into that category of old men. I also know a bunch of people my age that have the same type of car and there are bunch of them. I also don't understand how you can say one car belongs somewhere and another type doesn't. Last time I checked this was a free country???

Last edited:
I had a lowered coupe and would drive the cobbled roads around Soho/Chelsea, anywhere down down town. It is not that bad, nor have I ever scratched my bumper. Lowering a Jeep 2 inches still has tons of clearance.

No it does not man. The front bumper on a SRT is already low stock.

But hey we agree to disagree. :D :tongue:

Accord Coupe

And no, i don't race.
Accords are nice cars but I don't understand your rant that american muscle cars don't belong in NYC. I live on LI but I'm very close to NYC. I brought my car when I was 20 and I don't understand how you can say one car belongs somewhere and another type doesnt. Last time I checked this was a free country???

son frowns upon classic american muscle and pushes a FWD econo box :smh: :lol:

and before monday says "welp at least i got a car" son knows me well enough to know that i could get a car with da snap of my fingers....

IMO if imma be pushing a bland honda in NYC i rather not have a car at all, and just borrow da ol' hooptie if i NEED to trek somewhere important.

as ya already know, it cost a bit to own a car in NYC, so if imma go thru da headache of owning a whip, it definitely aint gonna be no bland ****,

cuz da fact of da matter is cars aren't needed in NYC, they're a trophies for people who wanna stunt, so if we're subscribing to that notion, i rather

bide my time and get something WORTH going thru that headache. :smokin

I bought the car 'cus i liked it. I didn't buy it to menace the streets or please other ******

I was originally on the market for an STI hatch, but I couldn't find one I liked with low enough mileage

If i wanted a v8, i'd get it.

Money ain't the issue :lol:

Last edited:
I bought the car 'cus i liked it. I didn't buy it to menace the streets or please other ******

I was originally on the market for an STI hatch, but I couldn't find one I liked with low enough mileage

If i wanted a v8, i'd get it.

Money ain't the issue
laugh.gif
u aint da hemi life b, callate la boca.

tongue.gif

I'll tell you going fast is an addiction that is worse than sneakers.....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tire smoking accelerating lane switchin at high speeds with one hand on da wheel, da other hand between some warm precipitating yambs

getting it ready for a yambathon da min you park >>

idk about new york but here u pull up in a "ricer" or dropped car dudes are flat out clowining u. Then again im in the motorcity 
ohwell.gif
. U got old schools, da v8s and da foreigns. And by foreign i mean 6 or 7 series bmw, s63, a8 not hondas and acuras. No offense to those guys tho, none of my friends no what a 5 or 3 series bimmer looks like. Me being in this thread literally jus got put on to infinites outside the qx56, hondas, toyotas. Those are straight cars jus here the general consensus is "girl car" and dudes only respecting high end cars, old schools or the muscle.

Back
Top Bottom