\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Got the cv boots done on Tuesday and went for a Canyon Run Video on Saturday :lol: went with a few local guys to cruise thru the canyon
Me and the Hellcat were the only family cars, brought my youngest with me she was ready to throw up with all the winding roads :lol:
luckily no crashes, no overheating, we all came and went home in one piece despite the 110 degree temps

IMG_6374.jpg

IMG_6375.jpg

IMG_6377.jpg

IMG_6355.jpeg

IMG_6356.jpeg

IMG_6357.jpeg

IMG_6361.jpeg

IMG_6358.jpeg

IMG_6378.PNG

I’ve needed a daily for quite sometime now and out of the long list of cars I want I decided it was gonna be one of these three

Raptor R
Shelby Baja F 250
CyberTruck

Today I made the Second biggest mistake of my life lol …. Pics to follow

Shelby Baja F250...as a daily 😳 Like, isn't that gonna be maybe 10 mpg?

I’ve needed a daily for quite sometime now and out of the long list of cars I want I decided it was gonna be one of these three

Raptor R
Shelby Baja F 250
CyberTruck

Today I made the Second biggest mistake of my life lol …. Pics to follow
Cyber truck- too small, wack, charger anxiety big pass
shelby baja f250- the suspension on those can never be as comfortable as an a arm front suspension, big pass
Raptor R is your best choice, add on a 3.8 whipple it'll even be that much better. https://whipplesuperchargers.com/i-2596-ford-raptor-r-3-8l-supercharger-upgrade-2023-2024.html

IMG_7077.jpeg

Got recommended a shop, 35% ceramic and was done in under an hour. Am impressed. :pimp:

Havent had tints since 2 vehicles ago, 35 is alot darker than what I woudve thought it was gonna look. Was thinking about 50 on the front windows but felt it woudve been a waste. Not mad at it, just crossing my fingers though for 12 not to look my way.

10th gen Accord still looks better IMO, but 11th really growing on me.

Wow!

Give us peasants the details man!!!!

What modes did you get to drive it in, did you launch??

:pimp:
man
its like video game f1 stuff :lol:
he got it brand spankin new so i didn't do any launches just did pulls and this is how it feels
the eye sockets in my head feel like they are moving back and ur going forward so fast your mind has to keep up with taking in whats in front of you and processing information to ur hands and feet on how to control the vehicle
its really super super super fast
drove it in race mode with the paddles, shifting is like clicking a mouse
the power is scary fast, like if you aren't used to driving on the track this vehicle may get you wrapped around a tree quick.
the steering wheel on this car is a masterpiece, every button and control you need placed perfectly, never have to take ur hands off

Back
Top Bottom