\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lol at 300 horses not being much.

I get what ur sayin its all relative but ur off rocker with that initial hypothesis. If it wasnt much it wouldnt be the go to line of any sports/muscle car cuz wed jus be used to it. Not till like 5 yrs ago where most car companys consistantly puttin out 300 plus HP motors

Hopefully the trend keeps movin tho n next decades camaros n such well be startinggg with the 412 of the SS

I get what ur sayin its all relative but ur off rocker with that initial hypothesis. If it wasnt much it wouldnt be the go to line of any sports/muscle car cuz wed jus be used to it. Not till like 5 yrs ago where most car companys consistantly puttin out 300 plus HP motors

Hopefully the trend keeps movin tho n next decades camaros n such well be startinggg with the 412 of the SS

Have u ever driven a 600+hp car?
300hp isnt much at all

On another note, someone left me a little surprise and didn't leave a note [emoji]128545[/emoji]

I completely understand where youre coming from. This red truck has a habit of parking incorrectly at my apartments. Just so happened he decided to park next to me last friday night/saturday morning. How do u think u can get out of your car parking that damn close? I noticed there was a dent that wasnt there when I parked there. There was also a straight line going thru the passagener side door as if he was resting his door on my car! I noticed because my car was dirty lol. But anyways I wrote a lil nice not on his windshield.

Supras and NSX overrated???

You guys must not know how to drive stick lol

Y'all can keep the M3, Ill take either one over that everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

Not everyone is into the "jdm tyte" market, playing $26k+ for supras and I see a 97 nsx in chicago craigslist for $57k. come on..

Jewsee jay, answer my question.
Homie, when you drive a 1200hp car and push it to 220mph on the 5 coming back from LA, then talk to me dawggie.

I loss my mind when ppl do something to my car.
Slapped a cab driver wit my skateboard who threw a loaded coffee cup at my car after HE cut me off.
:rofl:
3pm in the afternoon, some dude knocks off the mirror cap to my M5 with a big moving truck even after i warned him it was extremely close.
Long story short, we got it in right there...
Ended up DDT'in this dude on the concrete in front like 15 ppl.
Break my car, break ur face.

I hate when im mad nice about things pertaining to my car and ppl are mad rude back.
It seems like they do it on purpose bc my car.

Last edited:
Slapped a cab driver wit my skateboard who threw a loaded coffee cup at my car after HE cut me off.
3pm in the afternoon, some dude knocks off the mirror cap to my M5 with a big moving truck even after i warned him it was extremely close.

I hate when im mad nice about things pertaining to my car and ppl are mad rude back.

:smh:

at the same time, i've never had something like that happen so i can't say i definitely wouldn't react the same, but i like to think i'd stay calm.

anyway, i randomly looked on craigslist just now to see if any nsx's were for sale around me and i think i found the original nsx that started this whole discussion. same color and same city i saw it in. http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/4298363229.html

owner claims he has driven less than 100 miles/year for the past 10 years, but it obviously hasn't been maintained that well. he claims some of the repairs are cheap, but i don't see why you wouldn't take care of them yourself if you're trying to sell the car. oh well, not my sale.

Last edited:
Homie, when you drive a 1200hp car and push it to 220mph on the 5 coming back from LA, then talk to me dawggie.

Quoted so everyone knows ur a liar.

Uve never gone 220 mph on the highwway. Ever n your life. Stop lying bruh

Yes. On closed tracks. Quite a few times actually

I drive a car with 300hp everyday and thats not much to me.

Im still semi salty you tried to tell me GNs can't have 700hp lol I think your off rocker pal.

:lol:

I drive a car with 300hp everyday and thats not much to me.

Im still semi salty you tried to tell me GNs can't have 700hp lol I think your off rocker pal.

U still cant read? Revisionist history?

i know GNs can put out significantly nore than that actually. Which is y i know it doesnt cost 50k to make it 700 hp or that ur uncle ever spent 50k on GN engine mods alone hahha which is what u claimed.

U still cant read? Revisionist history?

i know GNs can put out significantly nore than that actually. Which is y i know it doesnt cost 50k to make it 700 hp or that ur uncle ever spent 50k on GN engine mods alone hahha which is what u claimed.
I said he put over 50 in the whole car.

You don't know jack **** about cars bro for real, Ive said it more than once.

You know nothing about parts pricing and labor if you think putting 50k into a car is not possible.

300hp is perfectly fine for me in my cheap regular *** whip. Some of yall dudes care way too much and are arguing when there isn't a right or wrong answer. They make cars with 20hp and cars with 600hp it all comes down to.... preference. Some may prefer 600+hp some prefer smart cars.

Reactions: uno
300hp is perfectly fine for me in my cheap regular *** whip. Some of yall dudes care way too much and are arguing when there isn't a right or wrong answer. They make cars with 20hp and cars with 600hp it all comes down to.... preference. Some may prefer 600+hp some prefer smart cars.

that's not even what's being discussed though.

Yup i know nothin avout cars at all because ibdony believebur kinfolk put 50k into a GN HAHAHAHAHA

ONE REALLL EASY WAY TO SHUT ME UP BRO

UR A LIAR. THO

that's not even what's being discussed though.

I seen dudes say 300 is more than enough and dudes say 300 isn't enough and they need more. I'm jus chiming in and giving my opinion on that. I don't care for the whole gnx and supra convo. I rather ride da hemi

Last edited:
Yup i know nothin avout cars at all because ibdony believebur kinfolk put 50k into a GN HAHAHAHAHA

ONE REALLL EASY WAY TO SHUT ME UP BRO

UR A LIAR. THO
What start postin some receipts up in this mother ******?? Just stick to da Hemi.

Stop ur embarassing urself papi.

Now im supposed to believe he put 50k n the car but its not in any show or at the veryyy least he doewnt have a pic for you. Oh.

Ive driven 300 n over the past 4 years or so. Its alllll relative.
If i dailyd a nascar eventually id be rdy for an indy car. Its the nature of the beast

Ill never believe u brody. Haha not because uve changed ur story but because its jus stupid hahaha. He nusta paid 25 k n labor

Stop ur embarassing urself papi.

Now im supposed to believe he put 50k n the car but its not in any show or at the veryyy least he doewnt have a pic for you. Oh.

Ive driven 300 n over the past 4 years or so. Its alllll relative.
If i dailyd a nascar eventually id be rdy for an indy car. Its the nature of the beast

Ill never believe u brody. Haha not because uve changed ur story but because its jus stupid hahaha. He nusta paid 25 k n labor
So because its not at a show then it must be a lie? Man your ******ed *** logic makes me laugh.

Have you ever even modded a car seriously? You have no idea what your talking about just take the L and move on.

Ill get a pic for you whenever I see him next even though that wont prove ****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom